• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Difficulty

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • generally, if it's a series that i'm new to or know it to be a difficult one, i set it to easy. if it's something i've become familiar with or know it to not be strenuous, then i'll go normal. i never play hard bc i'm an actual weenie. the only games i would ever put on a hard mode is pokemon bc i'm good at them and know wtf i'm doing, lol. but you know, we don't have that option sooo.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Lowest difficulty to ease myself in and learn the basics and gradually raise the difficulty over time. When I was a child there was no such thing as a difficulty mode because it had just one. You either learned to master it or crashed and burned.

Back