• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Villainous Team

Favourite Villainous Team?

• Team Rocket (Red / Blue / Yellow / FireRed / LeafGreen)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Team Rocket (Gold / Silver / Crystal / HeartGold / SoulSilver)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Team Rocket (All incarnations)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Team Magma (Ruby)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Team Aqua (Sapphire)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Team Magma and Team Aqua (Emerald)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Team Galactic (Diamond / Pearl / Platinum)

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Well, I sort of expected Team Rocket to be winning. I don't know why I don't like them. >.>

Well, plot wise my favourite is definitely Galactic. They might be a little extreme and dress really weird, but I have a respect for evil groups that get stuff done.

Fashion wise, go Team Aqua and Magma. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    No love for Plasma? Epic logo, epic music.

Though I love the Go-Rock Squad's aesthetic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Rocket.

1. They were difficult when I was a kid, as opposed to Magma/Aqua, who were easier to stalk.
    2. Hate Galatic, can't even remember anything about them.
    3. Rocket's been around forever.

Plus beating Team Rocket means more to me thanks to the anime than beating any other team. I assume Plasma will be awesome though.

Years
    I'd say the rockets are my favorite. I just liked the way that they went about accomplishing their goals in HG/SS.
    Team Galactic was OK in my eyes, but they seemed a bit TOO powerful and organized, I just didn't like that.
    I like Magma and Aqua as well, their evil plan to eco-terrorize the Pokemon world wasn't all that great, however.

Last edited:
    Back