• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Visting other regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Maybe, they could have it that you visit part of a reigion. Like, just a few towns from Hoenn by going by a ferry/plane. It would be a little fun and would be great to reminice on the past. :)

That does seem like fun. You could visit a town and maybe go between a couple towns and participate in a mini league. And then there's some natural disaster (Team Aqua/Magma involved?) to stop you so you can only visit like 3 towns.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    That does seem like fun. You could visit a town and maybe go between a couple towns and participate in a mini league. And then there's some natural disaster (Team Aqua/Magma involved?) to stop you so you can only visit like 3 towns.

But if we were going to be able to visit Hoenn, I'd rather visit ALL of it.
    I still don't think they'd put Hoenn in the main series, though. What would be the point of the remake-series then?

Years
    I think Isshu will be the only region. B/W are supposed to be a reboot to the series, so I think it should be a brand new experience. So, you want to go to the other regions to get your old team? Keep your old team for HGSS or something. Try and build a new team of Gen 5 Pokémon. So yeah, I'd rather it be just Isshu (and perhaps an additional, new, Sevii Islands-esque region). Yeah.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Wait, what if you could travel to something like the sevii islands, then in Hoenn you could travel to the same thing, sorta like traveling to the other region, but not quite.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Maybe they make it so u can travel to some extra place like sevii in fr/lg and than in the remakes of r/s (if there will be any) u can travel to that same place from hoenn.

Wait, what if you could travel to something like the sevii islands, then in Hoenn you could travel to the same thing, sorta like traveling to the other region, but not quite.

:/ did I just wrote the same thing as u? XD sry, I didnt see it

Last edited:

Chub 777

Golden User
    Years
    I would really like a feature like that. You could kill off all of the Pokemon on Isshu's Route 1, then...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back