• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vita ut Nex OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Alright so we can stop cluttering the main thread this is also where trainer stats go and reserved sign-ups of people who come late.

Character Profiles

Natsu-kun​
    Character Name: Ariel Ursula Robert-Aera, "Aura" for short

Pokemon on Team

200.png

Name: Fia (Midsreavus)
    Nature: Timid
    Moveset: Growl, Psywave, Spite
    Level: 6
    Obtained from Proffeser Rowan

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

5 Pokeballs - Standard Pokemon catching device. Usefull for rookie trainers

Mysterious Necklace - A beautiful necklace that she found in the abandoned house...Jee sure is pretty... Especialyl that diamond sparkle...

Pokedex - A device that records the data of Pokemon, your suppose to fill it up! That Proffeser Rowan made you do it in exchange for a pokemon..Lazy proffeser..

Current Location: Lake Verity

Trainer Card:
    2d92s12.png

Current Poke: 500

Seen: 3
    Caught: 1
    ---------

Zeta Dimentio​
    Character Name:Christopher William Evans

Pokemon on Team
    147.png

Name: Dratini
    Nature: Quirky
    Level: 5
    Moveset: Wrap, Leer, Thunderwave
    Obtained from Rowan

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

5 Pokeballs - Standard catching device. Useful for rookie trainers.
    Pokedex - A device that records the data of Pokemon, your suppose to fill it up! That Proffeser Rowan made you do it in exchange for a pokemon..Lazy proffeser..
    Pure Ocean water - The purest form of ocean water, has healing properties

Current Location : Route 202
    Current Poke: 500

Trainer Card:
    dm5nw4.png

Seen: 4
    Caught: 1
    ------
    Peaceful Night​

Character Name: Isokrates Thinami Theopatis

Pokemon on Team

443.png

Nature: Adament
    Moveset: Tackle, Sand Attack

dpmfa396.png

Name:Starly
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl
    Level: 2
    Obtained on Route 201!

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Pokeballs: Standard Catching equipment. Useful for Rookie Trainers.

Pokedex: A device that records the data of Pokemon, your suppose to fill it up! That Proffeser Rowan made you do it in exchange for a pokemon..Lazy proffeser..

Current Location: Route 201
    Poke: 500

Trainer Card:
    2n6zo84.png

Seen: 2
    Caught:2
    -----

Zimvee​
    Character name: Robert James Baker (Though he goes by Bobby)

Pokemon on Team

155.png

Name:Cyndaquil
    Nature: Relaxed
    Moveset: Tackle, Leer
    Obtained from Proffeser Rowan:

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Pokedex: A device that records the data of Pokemon, your suppose to fill it up! That Proffeser Rowan made you do it in exchange for a pokemon..Lazy proffeser..

Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Trainer Card:
    11c8cww.png

What Pokedex says about you: Try not to kill me with your angery lash outs, please? No, just kidding. I like the way you have hope even though your chances are slim. Keep on at it!

Caught:1
    --------

DyannaZehKitsune​

Character Name: Avalbane Celtrose

Pokemon on Team

dpmfa403.png

Name: Shinx "Fulgora"
    Nature:Modest
    Moveset: Tackle, Leer
    Level: 6

396.png

Name: Starly
    Level: 3
    Caught on Route 201!

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Oran Berries x 5 - These multi-flavored berries help restore hp and are very delicious. Yum!
    Pure Ocean Water - The purest form of Ocean water, has healing properties

Current Location: Sandgem Town

Trainer Card: None as of yet due to her lack of posts

Caught:2

Traveling with Tsubaki Noir
    -----

Koroc

Name: Janet Anne Dawson-Elliot "Jade"

Pokemon on Team
    438.png

Name: Bonsly
    Gemder: Male
    Nature: Impish
    Moveset: Fake Tears, Copy cat
    Obtained from Proffeser Rowan:

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Trainer Card:
    m9cc47.png

Seen: 1
    ----
    Diego

Character name:Tyson "Ty" Ontiveiros
    Age: 15 years old, 16 in a couple of months (if he lives them)​

Pokemon on Team

77.png

Name: Ponyta "Veil"
    Nature: Gentle
    Moveset: Tackle
    Obtained from...er...an egg when you were young?

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Pokedex: A device that records the data of Pokemon, your suppose to fill it up! That Proffeser Rowan made you do the job...Lazy proffeser..

Trainer card:
    svpilk.png

-----
    Eletj

Name: Simon Jay Fenix

Pokemon on Team

374.png

Name: Beldum "Spyro"
    Nature: Hasty
    Moveset: Take Down

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Trainer Card:
    migky9.png

Seen: 2

-----
    Harumi Fujyoshi

Name: Missouri Wright

Pokemon on Team

228.png

Name: Houndour
    Nature: Rash
    Moveset: Leer, Ember
    Obtained by Proffeser Rowan

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Pokedex: A device that records the data of Pokemon, your suppose to fill it up! That Proffeser Rowan made you do the job...Lazy proffeser..

Trainer Card:
    fjp54n.png

---
    Charzeon

Name: Kim Clare McDonald

Pokemon on Team

dpmfa133.png

Name:Eevee
    Nature:Jolly
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Trainer Card:
    2wgymix.png

----
    {Swan}

Name: Jasper Jeremiah Lair

Pokemon on Team

dpmfa086.png

Name:Seel "Pandora"
    Nature:Mild
    Moveset: Headbutt, Growl

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Trainer Card:
    339hpow.png

----
    TheAlmightyGhostPrincess

Name: Tsubaki Noir

Pokemon on Team

371.png

Name: Bagon
    Nature: Timid
    Moveset: Rage, Bite
    Obtainend from Proffeser Rowan

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Pure Ocean Water - The purest form of Ocean water, has healing properties

Trainer Card:
    11udvz9.png

Seen: 4

Traveling with Avalbane Celtrose
    ---
    Strikit

Name: Ethan Jack Sarvais

Pokemon on Team

1.png

Name: Bulbasaur
    Nature: Relaxed

Pokemon in Box

None

Inventory

Trainer Card:
    263k9rp.png

----

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sorry I have been gone al lday. School, and then pants shopping. I'll put them up soon. And I'll put up latest chapter to.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Sweet :D
    n__n

This right here might seem like a filler, but it is not;
    I'll just use this time to tell you that you should not worry about
    brown bears becoming extinct because there are still plenty in the world.
    Instead, show you support for the panda and the polar bear.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I'll definitely have my first post up soon, commissions and homework took me like ninjas!
    O_O

Anyway just a question, are you going to do the catchable Pokemon-thing like they did in the games, or will you deviate? If not, would you make other region's Pokemon trade-able or maybe for events?

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Glad to see you have the OOC Thread. Here are my trainer stats:

Name: Isokrates Theopatin
    Pokemon: Gible
    Level 5

Can I decide nature and gender of him, since it was not posted? If so, the info is below. If not, I'll edit.

Male
    Bold

Tackle

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Heh, let's hope the OOC thread isn't shed off of the RP, like it was in Goddess of Happiness, though I still find that funny.

Anyway, profile coming soon, when I'm motivated to post it up. School hit me hard today, and I don't feel like really doing anything right now.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I'll definitely have my first post up soon, commissions and homework took me like ninjas!
    O_O

Anyway just a question, are you going to do the catchable Pokemon-thing like they did in the games, or will you deviate? If not, would you make other region's Pokemon trade-able or maybe for events?

I'll definetly give you some oppurtunities to get shinies and trade for non-region pokemon. ;)

And yeah been preparing for high school exit exam on my side zeta ;.; so final weeks of Jan i don't know how often I'll be on D:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • That's good ^^
    I've always found the Sinnoh population kind of limited =S

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Same :S but I'll give some oppurtunities from random events to get kanto/johto/Hoenn starters and pokemon not normally seen and certain items that give you the oppurtunity to catch legendaries.

Anyway, working on profiles now I won't finish tonight and I didn't expect to have to put a warning card up so soon >_>;

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • May I reserve Bulbasaur? I ought to have my SU up by either tonight or tomorrow.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Name: Ethan Jack Sarvais

Personality:
    Ethan has issues with arrogance. He believes he has the power to excel at anything he does, and while that sounds good in theory it causes plenty of problems. Often he misjudges his capabilities and lands himself in a difficult situation because of this. Having been slightly spoiled growing up, he thinks he deserves the best of everything. While he does have the capability to show affection and adoration the ability doesn't often shine past his callous and potentially obnoxious exterior.

As far as interacting with others, he has a problem with respect that can be traced back to his arrogance. Unless someone does something to earn his respect they won't be getting it, and earning it from him is not easy. As a result he isn't often well-liked, at least not to his face. He tends to push his way to the front in every conversation and debate, bulldozing his way to the center of attention. When the spotlight has been securely focused on him he settles down and becomes more like the real Ethan: quiet, calm, and passionate about the things that interest him. Among these is Pokemon battling. The strategy and glory behind it fascinates him, and he wants to explore it further. Of course, nothing but the most powerful Pokemon would be suited for him.

After finding out about his illness his demeanor worsened. While some sources suggested when one contracts a terminal illness they became more compassionate, Ethan went the opposite way. The dark cloud that envelopes him makes him aggressive, cold, and bitter. Sadism has become part of his daily life. He enjoys making others feel the mental anguish he experiences.

History: Ethan grew up with his mother and father in Canalave City, where his father owned several ships. Seeing as Canalave is a hub of trade they made a fair deal of money, ascertaining that they never wanted for anything. Being an only child Ethan was spoiled beyond what he ought to have been and given anything he asked for, whether it was essential to his happiness and wellbeingwell beingThe family owned a pet Glameow - or more accurately, Ethan's mother coveted a very fat and aggressive Glameow that she insisted was a family pet. Though he never liked it, when he was young Ethan would take it out into the front yard and train it to attack trees and such. That didn't go so well, as it was too fat to move quickly, but it sparked his interest in eventually building a Pokemon team.

When he was ten Ethan's father's business went under, quite literally; a massive population increase of Wailmer caused the sea to become saturated with the spherical fish Pokemon. One by one they sank the Sarvais' ships, along with their evolution, Wailord. With nothing left for them in Canalave they moved to Sandgem. Ethan neither liked nor disliked the move; he never really got along with kids in Canalave. In Sandgem it was much easier to manipulate the more sheltered children into thinking he was a cool rich kid and they should like him because of that. He matured slightly as he grew older, but not by much.

When he began to feel ill he was taken to the hospital in Veilstone. Tests were run and he was diagnosed with Mutuwar hauka. Unable to believe he only had six months to live, he lived in shock for several weeks. His mother gained the habit of crying every time she saw him, and his father grew distant towards him, even more so than he had always been before. It was as though his way of coping with his son's imminent death was pretending he was already gone. The change in daily life took a toll on Ethan, and forced him to realize that he was indeed going to die. Then, he learned of the possibility that the League had a cure. There was absolutely no question about what he had to do. He could either lie like a vegetable in a hospital bed, or strive to live. As angry with his life as he was at the moment, he was not ready to let it go. So he waited until his mother had fallen asleep in a chair next to his bed, the lights were out, and the nurses had left him alone for the night, and he climbed out of the window. Though the air was cold and the hospital gown was less than dignified, he had a chance to survive.

Appearance: Young as he is, Ethan's body is still growing, but that doesn't stop his height of 5'5" from bothering him any less. He's got long, lanky limbs, as many boys his age do, with a little muscle tone, though he could stand to build more. In simple terms, he's a chicken legs. As a result he prefers to wear jeans at all times, long and baggy, held up by a simple black belt. The exact color of them does not matter. One day he may wear black jeans, the next dark denim, and the next light denim. There's no pattern to it, he just grabs the first thing available out of his closet.

As far as shirts go, he's not particular. He does have his favorites, such as his grey shirt with an abstract art form Gyrados hissing, but most of the time he'll just wear whatever is available. His wardrobe consists of the aforementioned Gyrados shirt and a multitude of other colors, though none too bright. A pair of white sneakers with black soles and laces can be often found on his feet, as they're very comfortable and practical, and he loves them.

Ethan's dark chocolate brown hair does as it wishes. The ends curl slightly and just barely brush the nape of his neck. When the sun hits it at just the right angle, it appears to be black. His eyes are a light grey color and full of pride, for he is a very prideful young man.

Starter: Bulbasaur

Trainer Card:

Card-1.png

Rp Sample: Life had a way of turning upon itself, twisting its very reality, changing everything a person knew about who and what they were in an instant. Dante had never been fond of that much change that quickly. Though he could not stand for things to be exactly the same for extended periods of time he also would not stand for them being outside of his control. Perhaps that was partially why he had enjoyed the Pokemon games: all elements were inside his control, there were no real surprises, and he could change the fabric of reality with a trip to a Pokemon Center. Nothing could have prepared him to have that safety ripped out from under him, like a rug tugged on by a trickster.

Dante awoke quite some time before the sun had even risen. This procedure, he was used to, for he often liked to rise early so that he could go feed and check on Hoofs, his aging paint gelding. As he'd grown older he seemed to have discomfort in his shoulders, and he knew his time was coming. Therefore he wanted to be the first out every morning, to make sure everything was alright. The schedule had become ingrained in his psyche so that he rose around the same time every morning. On this particular morning he was more confused than he had ever been in his life. Where was he? Why was he here? Had he perhaps been kidnapped for ransom? That made no sense. His parents weren't rich, but then again, nor were they poor. Perhaps it could have happened.

As he paced the room he had found himself in he began to recognize things. The pattern of the carpet, the maps on the walls, it all led to a way of life he knew very well, though he had never imagined would be so real and tangible before him. There was a large sphere in the middle of the carpet, bisected by a straight line with a smaller circle in the very center. It was a Pokeball. The maps on the walls were of the various regions he had only heard of in games, though instead of being animated they were photographs of the areas, taken from several hundred feet above the highest point. Magnificent though they were, fear began to gnaw at his internal organs, making his heart beat faster and adrenaline course through his veins, despite the fact that what he needed was not a surge of energy. He needed information, to know and understand why he had come here, and how he was to leave. As extraordinary as this experience was he did not belong here, and instantly his fear began to accelerate as he realized he knew nothing of this world and had absolutely no control over his own fate.

The thought was disconcerting. He desperately needed something to occupy himself with. Mind reeling he went to the dresser to find a change of clothes, for his own had become unpleasant to the eye and were beginning to offend the nose, as well. The elegance of his black vest and matching tie were overruled when the scarlet shirt had begun to wrinkle, and his black slacks took on slight dirt stains. He would not be seen in such a state. When he rummaged through the drawers he found a soft shirt and pants, apparently both made "from geniune Spinarak silk."

'I would have settled for cotton, but this will do,' Dante thought with a hint of amusement. He had to give credit to the little spider Pokemon, their silk was very soft. It could perhaps compete with China's best silk. If he ever got his bearings he may have to take a Spinarak home, his own little secret, and manufacture silk. That would be a way to make a sizable living. The introduction of new thoughts had managed to calm him somewhat. He changed in favor of the new clothes quickly, intent on finding out what had happened, exactly, and why. He knew Joy wanted to speak to him, as well as a few other individuals who had been affected by this. What for he was not sure, but hopefully she could offer some information.

Nearby he found a backpack with several changes of clothes already in it. Dante glared at the backpack, feeling almost insulted. He had never carried a bag on his back in his entire life, for he was not a mule. He would not ask as much of any of the Gallo family's horses, so it should not be asked of him. But he did need a storage device to hold onto his preferred clothing, as well as the changes. So he grabbed onto the loop on top with one hand, choosing to carry it like an oddly shaped briefcase instead of what it was. That was all he could imagine needing, so he exited the room. As he did he heard a loud male's voice proclaim that it was time to awaken. Dante scoffed, trying not to roll his eyes. He had already been up for at least an hour, who was this young man to tell others when they ought to rise? Did he have something about him that made him special, or different in some way?

Whatever the case it would do him no good to dwell on it. The young man did not concern him, and certainly offered no explanation as to what had happened to him. Thus he continued down the stairs to the front desk, where Nurse Joy awaited him.

"Good morning ma'am, I was informed that you were the one to ask about why I am here and where I ought to go next." As always, the slightest hint of an Italian accent lay under his words, a result of hearing his father and grandfather speak the language frequently in the stables, at dinner, and in social situations. Raymond Gallo stayed with English when with Diana, for she did not speak Italian. But he wished his son to learn the language of their heritage. Therefore he not only knew it as well as a child born in the country, but he was well acquainted with the culture, used to taking wine with meals and giving away his upbringing with the Latin influence in his syllables. Joy seemed slightly amused by the accent, likely because she had never heard such before.

"The same to you. Yes, I can direct you to your next destination. You should go see Professor Rowan. He can give you what other supplies you need, and a Pokemon for protection and partnership."

Dante opened his mouth to argue that he did not want protection and partnership, he wanted to be reinserted into a situation he understood, that he could control. But there would be no use arguing. Besides, there was supposed to be a meeting about that soon. He might as well do as she said. For now, at least, the best thing he could do was follow orders and keep his head down.

He thanked her and promptly left the Center. Unwilling to ask directions, Dante instead kept his eye on signs and landmarks, completely unsure of his surroundings. He had never played a game set in the Sinnoh region, and even if he had he had not played Pokemon for several years. It would take some effort to remember exactly how to do everything, especially if it was no longer as simple as mashing buttons. In due time, far less than he had expected, he came upon a building larger than its fellows with cardboard boxes scattered around the outside. It looked like it had a fair chance of being a laboratory. It was probable that the excess boxes were the result of frequent mail coming in and out, as he imagined would be necessary in a field of work like Pokemon research. Thus he steeled his resolve and entered the building, immediately certain that his assumptions had been correct. He saw many unusual machines and people in labcoats going about their business. Most noticable was an older man, perhaps in his fifties, standing with his arms behind his back. Dante did not recognize him, but he could tell he was the professor due to his stance and the wisdom that seemed to radiate from him.

The older man caught sight of him and beckoned him near. "Good day, young sir. I presume you are here about a partner?"

Dante nodded in affirmation, unsure how else to react.

"Oh, forgive me. That was impolite. I am Professor Rowan. I study Pokemon evolution here in Sinnoh. My associates in neighboring regions have recently supplied me with a surplus of Pokemon for new trainers. At first I feared never being able to give them all away, but now I see that was foolish." He held out a hand to shake.

Dante took the hand and shook firmly. "My name is Dante Gallo. I was directed here by the nurse at the Center. She informed me you are the man to speak to for a partner, supplies, and directions on what my next action should be."

Rowan gestured to the boxes behind him. "She told you correctly. These boxes each hold necessary supplies and a ball with your partner. Choose wisely, as there is no return."

Though he knew Rowan meant he could not exchange boxes his words unnerved him. Nevertheless he passed him and surveyed the boxes carefully. There were no marks on the outside that made any unique, except for one. Its flaps seemed as though they had been bitten briefly by canine jaws. Normally Dante was not a fan of dogs, but he needed some direction, and perhaps that was what he had found here.

He opened the box and peered within. There was a collection of things, including an outfit far more elegant than he'd hoped for and six Pokeballs. Five were simply white and red, common as anything. But one was primarily a dark grey with a black band and red button.

"Do you mind, sir, if I release it in the building?" he asked politely. After all, if the Professor wanted to keep a Pokemon-free workspace he would understand.

"No, not at all. I prefer that you do it here so that I can explain anything that you do not understand."

What could you possibly not understand about your starter? Dante could think of nothing. Then again, people always amused him with the mindless questions they came up with. He touched the button in the center and braced himself. A white ball of light shot out and materialized into a shape he recognized. His heart leapt as the light faded, leaving what else, but a Poochyena in its place.

"Ahh, you're a lucky young man," Professor Rowan said with a nod of approval. "This young female is very bright. She'll take more looking after than most, however, because of her eyes. If you look closely you'll see that they're blue, not red. That's a result of a deficiency. She cannot see for large or short distances. Her sight is sorely limited to a patch a few feet away. You'll have to train her to rely on her other scents and instruct her well, for your voice is what shall keep her safe."

Dante knelt down and stroked her surprisingly soft fur, marveling at how similar she felt to any other animal. "I promise to take good care of her. She's simply stunning." He did not pick her up, for she did not look like the sort of creature that would enjoy such a thing. When he straightened up she moved closer to his legs, not necessarily from fear, but so that she would be better able to navigate.

"Where do I go from here?" he asked uncertainly. Rowan explained to him that he should go back to the Center and wait in the conference room. With thanks Dante left the lab, organizing the contents of the box as he went. Though it took some juggling he managed to get the balls in the front compartment of the backpack he still carried like a briefcase, save for the Poochyena's, which went into his pocket. He'd received a Pokedex as well, grey, with black accents. Along with that came a ridiculously large watch, which he could only assume was the Poketch he'd heard about from the Sinnoh region games.

"You must be kidding me," he grumbled. Instead of strapping the laughable device onto his wrist he attached it to the loop atop the backpack, where he could still easily see it but he didn't have to wear it. It would take some serious pride deflation for him to be able to wear any of this.

As he continued on the path back to the Center he glanced down at his partner, who walked at a measured pace next to him with her head held high. He'd been training a Mightyena on Sapphire before he lost it, one he had caught at the very beginning of the game. Her name had been Shetani, meaning she-demon, which he had felt was fitting for a female dark type Pokemon. The name rose to mind now.

"Would you like to be called Shetani?" he asked her. She glanced up at him with strikingly blue eyes and yipped, more canine in her movements than he had thought. But despite the fact that he did not like dogs he was smitten anyway. She was a gorgeous thing, simply amazing, and he was glad she agreed that Shetani would be a good name for her. "Alright, then. That works perfectly."

Dante and Shetani arrived at the Center by the time the sun had begun to climb higher. He knew he was supposed to go to the conference room, but he went to the front desk instead.

"Excuse me, I was hoping you would give a quick examination to the Pokemon I received. I want to make sure she is in good health."

Joy smiled brightly. "Of course. I'll return in a moment." She took Shetani back to one of the examination rooms. That gave Dante enough time to change into the new clothes. He dashed to the nearest lavatory and was finished in a matter of seconds. The overall scheme was deep grey and black, with the long pants being simply black, and the short-sleeved shirt grey with black hemming. Though he would not have chosen to wear it himself he liked the way the colors contrasted with his skin. But he couldn't just stare at his reflection all day, so he folded the Spinarak silk clothes, placed them back in his bag, and returned to the desk, where Joy was waiting with Shetani.

"She's perfectly healthy, despite some sight problems. But I'm sure Professor Rowan explained about all that."

He nodded and picked Shetani up only long enough to set her on the floor, so that she did not jump and hurt herself. "Thank you. Can you direct me to the conference room?"

She gave him instructions that led him down the hall to the last door on the right. He turned the knob and entered to discover that several others had already reached their destination. He passed them all, seating himself along the far wall. Shetani jumped up into the chair next to him and sat as well. He stroked her for something to do while he glanced at the others. It didn't take him long to decide that he had chosen the best starter. While the others were nice, he had a special fondness for Dark types that could be rivaled only by his fascination to fire types. In fact, the Houndour family may have been his favorite, were they not so obviously dogs.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Stirkit, approved b('v')b you are now accepted with bulbasaur ;)

Off to finish profiles now.

Edit: Alright finished! Those of you who have caught Pokemon update your trainer cards, oh and under nee-chan and I's profiel I put Traveling with *so and so* so if you would like to travel with anyone go ahead and let me know and the I'll put it up their your traveling partners.

You may have more than one traveling partner ;3

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Quick Question... are SU's still being accepted? I kinda like the idea behind this... heh, six months to live... six months to find the cure, or die trying. Sounds fun to me.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Name: Refr Ulfr

Personality: Refr is a wandering kid whom doesnt like people to much, infact he tends to stay away from large groups. And as such he will stay away from large citys, only entering them if deemed it is NEEDED! Though he stays away from large citys he likes to hang out in small towns that have few people in them, like Twinleaf or Newbark, and has been know to sleep in a hammock behind the Pokemon centers. Even though he doesnt stay in one area too long, he has E-Mail. Telling people that he only has it for weather updates.

Refr, though not likeing MOST people will sometimes fall into his human side and gain friends and will do anything to help them. After learning of his soon to be death, he decided it would be better to run and find a cure, or die trying.

History: Refr likes to wander around aimlessly, Until he finds a goal... Such as find his purpose, a mission he is still looking for. Refr was an orphan you see and thought that he had no purpose, no meaning, no use... to him this was worse than death. He found his first friend when he was eight, when she was hurt. After rushing her to the local hospital staying there to make sure she was going to be okay. Soon afterwards she begain coming to the Orphanage to play after school, then one day she died due to a car crash.

Though this didn't bother him much, Refr soon relised that he had been the only one at the orphanage without a pokemon for many years. At that time he was given his Turtwig. At first the unlikely pair were always staring each other down over something(most of the time the chess board...), they soon learned that they both liked things Simple, and not as much as his Caretakers, doing things, Slowly.

At ten Refr begain took to wandering, mostly alone, after a well planed break out of the building that had provided a home for his life until then. But he was determined that he could find purpose out there, Somewhere, Eventuly. After many years of wandering through Marshs, Deserts, Blizzerds, Forests, and grasslands, he made it here. 'Where is here?' your thinking, well. He was getting sick... so he asked for a Nurse Joy for help, only to get taken to a hospital to learn he was dieing. When told he actully sighed with a smile, he was pondering what to do with remaining life. Then he was told about the cure... he had found his purpose.

Appearance: It is unknown why or how his hair got this way, But somehow, It is Grey. he also has stabing Ice-blue eyes and a slightly tan skin tone. Across his face are many scars from his hands from training.

He wears combat boots(dont ask, wont tell...), a nicely made parachuter jacket with fuffly warm lining, and a scarf that when unrolled, is really a big map. He has black fingerless gloves and a black bandana that has many cuts in it, along with a pair of sunglasses that look to change from Red to Purple depending on how you look at them.

Starter: Turtwig.

Trainer Card:

Rp Sample:
    Refr lay there quietly in the prestien white blankets of the hospitable bed. He looked at the roof, it was the only thing he could look at without remembering he was going to die. He was counting each one of the black dots on the roof, each oddly shaped black dot was counted on each tile. He stared at it as though it was a chess board, thats when he buzzed in and asked for one.

About twenty minutes later he had a chess board layout on the swivel around table and he was playing a game of chess with... death. He pondered the thought, he pondered the rumors he had heard, he pondered life. He felt at ease with the thought of death but something was nagging from the murky depths of nothingness for him to survive this, this... doom.

That was when he begain to plan it out using the chess board, This is the Pokemon League, this is me. he said laying out two of the peices on far ends, he put down eight pawns, I have to beat eight gyms to proceed to the castle... In six months... eight gyms.

He pondered this for a second or two then threw on his clothing and climbed down the third story window. I have found my purpose, and not even death can stop me from completing my goal. he thought as he snuck off into the night...

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Hey GP, I won't be able to post for the next couple of days, I've got a theatre workshop all week. I might get one up Friday Night (NZ).

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I sincerely apologize for lack of activity, but this is the busiest time for me, preparing for exams and finals and I have my Exit Interview at the end of the week, but I'll try to get a post in soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back