• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vita ut Nex OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • I sincerely apologize for lack of activity, but this is the busiest time for me, preparing for exams and finals and I have my Exit Interview at the end of the week, but I'll try to get a post in soon.

I'm preparing for my exit exam as well, and diego is probably, as well. I have finals next week and the on MLKJR day I will be training to get a job. So it will be a bit busy but I still get on, so if some people (*cough Toby*cough*) would get off their lazy buts and post (*COUGH*TOBY*COUGH*) we can move forward.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Who is this "Toby" you keep talking about? We don't have a character or user named Toby.

And good luck on your examinations and job training. What job are you training for, anyway?

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Oh noes! My secret identity is known ><.. I shall get one up later, it is belated because of PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED COMMITMENTS >(. :p

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Alright, for those of you who have caught Pokemon, I need updated trainer cards from you.

And on the note of Legndary Pokemon. It IS okay to spot them in your posts, as long as they are not recognizable. Nee-chan and I HAVE worked out the artifacts/trophys that will allow you to see and catch one. The artifacts are subtly mentioned in each new chapter of the role-play. So it's like a puzzle to figure out where the Artifact is. :3 And the legends are not restricted to Sinnoh. We have Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi etc. on the list of artifacts. More than one rper can get the artifact, but only one person may catch the legend. And, of course, that will be the person with the best and most DETAILED post. The only rule I have on people with legends is that they are not to be used in gym battles or the Elite Four battles.

One person already has an artifact, but I'm not going to say who

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • So this means you probably saw mine then, right?

Catching legends would be nice~ But knowing me, I'd likely just place it in a box and never use it XD

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • So im just going to assume i caught starly...if i actually didn't im not making my post until I know but just incase heres the trainer card
    9302b64b9710e932f5c2a2fbd26b7585.png

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Um, you can do 1-2 posts it doesn't matter theres no post count. I don't advise dilyl dallying though. Your charactrer IS dying.

Edt: Updated trainer profiles

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I'll try and crank out a post sometime this week. Now that my exit exam is over I'll have a lot more free time.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Oops so it's my fault? Um go ahead and post anyway. Natsu-kun got the shiny magikarp

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • I was interested in joining this when it started. Since it didn't get very far, maybe you should see if the other participants are interested and if not, give those spaces to other people. (please..?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back