• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2014
If you change your region on the 3ds is it possible to get all the forms without trading?

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
I have the Garden pattern Vivillon but Marine and Polar are perhaps my favorites of the bunch. If anyone would like to trade either of those with the Garden version (either as Vivillon or its pre-evo's, feel free drop me a pm :wink:

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
im looking to get all the variations of vivillon. my region gets polar pattern. right now ive got polar, tundra, garden, elegant, meadow and river.

if you want to trade for polar, my friend code is 3411-1572-5076

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
I would love the Marine one. My region gets the Meadow form.

Finally got my Archipelago pattern Vivillon, much darker that I expected but still awesome we get our own pattern :).

can we trade scatterbug pls~

was looking for meadow, archipelago, tundra, icy snow, sandstorm and ocean variation..willing to trade high plain color and also savannah color

Last edited:

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
I'm a hardcore collector, so anyone who wants a Modern Vivillon (or any other pokemon that I would feasibly trade) I'd be willing to trade one for ANY OTHER VIVILLON. Message me for details =D

Years
So this seems like a good place to post about Vivillion's forms, anyone looking for a Polar or Icy Snow? I'm looking for a Tundra, Monsoon, or Marine. I can trade you a Scatterbug that will evolve into Polar or Icy storm or I can train it to vivillion form. :o
(By the way sorry if my post is bad or anything, new to the site. ^.^")

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I will gladly give you a scatterbug if you want one, then he'll evolve into a marine vivillon (:

I am the holder of the Highplains Vivillon, koff~

I'd love to trade. I currently own the Polar, Meadow, Elegant, Modern, Sun, River, and Highplains forms. I'd love to keep all of them in my collection. We need someone on the PC to have some of the rarer forms, like Monsoon, Tundra and Jungle. Who wants to trade? Shoot me a VM, koffi~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What we need is someone with a Ditto to breed and trade them. That would be most ideal.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Ahh, finally I found a place where people talk about trading them! SO Ill just start and post what I need and what I could trade! =D
I am desperately searching for:

Meadow
Savanna
Tundra
Sun!!
Icy Snow!!!
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Jungle
Ocean!!!

and I can trade for:

Marine
High Plains
Garden (depends)
Continental (depends)
Modern

Send me a PM for the Friendcode exchange and what you are willing to trade <3
Mim

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hehe, depositing Scatterbug for Vivillon on the GTS turned out to be so much fun ^^

Seriously, they're gone in less than five minutes, so far I've only traded four, and already got two Elegant Formes.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Fun tip, koff~

When you grow berries, Bug Pokemon might attack from the berry trees. Some of these Pokemon are only one level away from evolving into a Vivillon! Isn't that great? Also, I just got the Garden form yesterday, so I won't be needing that. Anyone need Highplains Vivillons? I'll trade you for berries I don't have, and other Vivillons if I don't have those types. Friend code is on the right of me, and don't forget to message me, koffi~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I've got all formes except savannah which I should get p soon. :) I also traded an extra sun forme for a Yveltal on GTS which was cool. But yea through the GTS/main server on PS I have most of them~

Pokemaster63

|~Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs~|
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
I have high plains vivillon's if anyone wants one.

KJ

Focus!
Years
Currently have:

Polar
Elegant
Meadow
Marine
Modern

Still have 3 Polars and 3 scatterbugs that will evolve into polars if anyone is in need. Looking to add any I dont already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back