• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon Forms

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    From what I have read, I think it only applies to the gts:/
    Pity. There are too many "Gimme Zygarde for my 6IV Bunnelby" requests there to make the GTS a viable place to trade. I trade boxes at once, and would rather not have to search 31 boxes for something I may not have...and if I find it, not provide it in time.

I may do some "like" trades, however. For instance, a Pokémon I don't have a traded version of, but I can get most of those from Black as well, so I really don't need the GTS. My goal would be international trades.

Years
  • Pity. There are too many "Gimme Zygarde for my 6IV Bunnelby" requests there to make the GTS a viable place to trade. I trade boxes at once, and would rather not have to search 31 boxes for something I may not have...and if I find it, not provide it in time.

I may do some "like" trades, however. For instance, a Pokémon I don't have a traded version of, but I can get most of those from Black as well, so I really don't need the GTS. My goal would be international trades.

International trades really are the only benefit these days. But I just do it to get that fancy vivillon sooner. Extra vivillon for extra vivillon. I REALLY want that last pattern, XD

Years
  • I LOVE Vivillon - its cute little cry, everything haha I think it's my favourite Pokémon of this Generation, my native one is Garden :) Miraculously I actually managed to get all the patterns painstakingly through the GTS lol :) In the process I ended up with a lot of Modern, Elegant, Polar, Meadow, High Plains and Continental ones :) The final three patterns I ended up obtaining to complete my collection were the Monsoon, Sandstorm and Icy Snow ones :)

Every pattern I obtained was done through trading Scatterbugs I think except for the beautiful Monsoon one which I got by offering up a Treecko and begging for either Monsoon/Icy Snow in return lol :)

My favourite pattern... ARGH DON'T DO THIS TO ME haha okay... if I had to choose just one I think it'd be the Sun Pattern:
    Vivillon Forms

As that's the one I coveted most when I first started collecting them, I just love the colour combination on this one :)

Years
  • Everyone! The countdown to the fancy pattern is almost complete! The fancy dark lord.....err I mean vivillon isn't too far away from our grasps!

Back