• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volga's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Hey I'm interested in your shiny fennekin, shiny treecko and shiny chespin if your still have them. Is there anything certain your looking for, for the pokes.

Years
  • Hey Volga im back sorry i have been asking for some more pokemon i have been really getting into competitive pokemon. Any i have a offer to make im interested in the pokemon below also i mange to get a legit event Fennekin from japan Serena's from a good friend i see you don't have you can get mine and maybe clone some for your shop if your interested in doing that.

-Shiny Event Jirachi
    -Shiny Chikorita
    -ShinyCyndaquil
    -And another Shiny Chespin

And thanks again for helping me out

Years
  • Hey there!
    I was wondering if I could get your shiny chikorita and shiny oshawott, they're the last two starter's I need shiny :p
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Hey Volga, just dropping by in hopes of possibly getting that Jolly Mewtwo. Groudon, and Kyogre would be amazing too. Much appreciated if you could help me out. :P

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hey guys, I went to Ireland for a family emergency and I just got back. I wasn't able to get on here during that time.
    Anyways, sorry for no responses, I looked over all the requests and they're all accepted. I'll get back to you guys as soon as possible. :)

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • I'm interested In any of your Celebis, Mews, Genesect, Meloetta and Diancie. What are you looking for to trade? I have a few event pokemon but not many due to starting from scratch a week ago

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Pokemon?: (No Legendary or Unbreedable Pokemon)
    Nicknamed?: (if Yes, say what nickname) nop
    IV Spread?: 31 ATK, 31 DEF
    Nature?: Atk+ Nature expect +Atk -Def/-SpDef Nature
    Level?: 49
    Moveset?: Shadow claw (TM preferred), Hone Claw, Toxic, Energy Ball
    Hidden Power?: (Make sure it matches the IV Spread, and only fill this if you have HP in your Moveset)
    Ability?: Frisk, but HA ability is recommended too
    Item?: DUSK STONE..
    Anything Else?: Nope

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Sorry for making you guys wait, but I can't find my 3DS anywhere.
    I'll post here once I find it, letting you know when I can trade again.

Again, sorry everyone. :(

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I forget to mention the pokemon. It's either gourgeist or trevleant

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Okay, more bad news. I found my 3DS, but my OR game, the one that I breed with, got corrupted. I did have the save backed-up, but it's before I started breeding, so I lost all of my bred Pokemon.

So I have to re-breed everything, so anybody that asked for the bred Pokemon in the spreadsheet, unfortunately, I can't help anymore.

But the trades I can still do (legends and events) will still have to wait. My 3DS internet has been having problems, so I'll have to wait until I can fix that.
    I can still breed, so this time away from trading will help me get my shop back up with more Pokemon.

This is just a fucked-up week for me. :(

EDIT: I'm going to have this closed until further notice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back