• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volrocs Multi-Mart Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    do you still have the
    アルセウス/Arceus lv100?
    if you do , what would you want for it?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    indeed :P but i lvoe to be vindictive,revenge is the 2nd best pleasure next to sex :P (yes i said it get over it PC,its a natural thing that kids will learn by the time their 6&they watch TV dammit :P)

do you still have the
    アルセウス/Arceus lv100?
    if you do , what would you want for it?

yes i do, offer anythin of interest ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    indeed :P but i lvoe to be vindictive,revenge is the 2nd best pleasure next to sex :P (yes i said it get over it PC,its a natural thing that kids will learn by the time their 6&they watch TV dammit :P)

yes i do, offer anythin of interest ^_^

i can give you lopunny, wormadam, ludicolo, wigglytufff, dusk stone, shiny ralts and a shiny staravia. if u are interested

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    though that is usually a sign of inbreeding in dogs i wonder if it means the same for peoples 0.o

Oh sweet mama, I hope not!! *contemplates going to wikipedia to find out then shudders* lol

@Volroc Ain't it the truth, V! I mean, come on, if they REALLY pay attention to Ash and Misty, they'd know about it away. And they really should know where the eggs on their pokemon games come from. >_> lolol.

Also, I just got you Seel, Poliwrath and Mankey if you still need/want them! :)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Oh sweet mama, I hope not!! *contemplates going to wikipedia to find out then shudders* lol

@Volroc Ain't it the truth, V! I mean, come on, if they REALLY pay attention to Ash and Misty, they'd know about it away. And they really should know where the eggs on their pokemon games come from. >_> lolol.

Also, I just got you Seel, Poliwrath and Mankey if you still need/want them! :)

i got them :D

my point exactly no reason to be freakin out over spilt milk :P

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    fine i'm here with a purpose this time -.-, you are in desperate need of a shaymin tomorrow morning i'll give you mine for your alamos darkrai

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    fine i'm here with a purpose this time -.-, you are in desperate need of a shaymin tomorrow morning i'll give you mine for your alamos darkrai

as you wish mate :P
    :cer_boogie: <-- love that XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back