• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volrocs Pendulum of Fate

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Yaaay V-kun!! *hugs* I would really like a Power Anklet and Power Brace. Also, I have an Oddish for you!! ^__^

awesome :D now we can end this laughable nightmare lol

ill cya in wifi :D

yea me too..Floridas cool some nice places to go weathers great

i havent been there in YEARS, i miss the rain, rain in florida is the best, warm, lgiht-yet heavy, and it can last hours XD

Last edited:

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    awesome :D now we can end this laughable nightmare lol

ill cya in wifi :D

i havent been there in YEARS, i miss the rain, rain in florida is the best, warm, lgiht-yet heavy, and it can last hours XD

LOL! Great! Thank you, again, so much!! <33 And it's not laughable. What is laughable is me begging around for Garchomp to complete my Sinnoh Dex, only to go battle Cynthia and she end up having one. *face palm* xD

And I love long, heavy rains. <3

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    LOL! Great! Thank you, again, so much!! <33 And it's not laughable. What is laughable is me begging around for Garchomp to complete my Sinnoh Dex, only to go battle Cynthia and she end up having one. *face palm* xD

And I love long, heavy rains. <3

you mean garchomp :P lol

anytime Autumn-chan ^_^ you know we buds :D

yea and you can smell when its commin too

ooo i wish i was there, theres nothing better than curling up& laying on a hill right as it begins to rain, damn i miss roswell [georgia]

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Alright, so are you available for the Wishmkr - Flygon trade right now or would you like to do it later? :)

I don't mind either way, I can always wait, and I also feel like donating one or two pokemon to you so bring 2 baddies when you come

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Alright, I'll be waiting :)

EDIT: I don't think I need the Numel or Riolu yet, but I might come back for them. One sec, my WiFi just went dead.

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Alright, I'll be waiting :)

on my way ^_^

thank you Mag, just so you know,im not goin to redis them at all ^_^
    btw i didnt need the nevermeltice you shouldve kept it for urself :(

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    on my way ^_^

thank you Mag, just so you know,im not goin to redis them at all ^_^
    btw i didnt need the nevermeltice you shouldve kept it for urself :(
    lol, the never melt ice come on it from the event. kind of random though, it dosent have any ice moves.

Back