• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Voltorb Flip: What level have you achieved?

How far?

• Level 1

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Level 2

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Level 3

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Level 4

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Level 5

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Level 6

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Level 7

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Level 8

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • I like it, as it requires some logic and thinking as opposed to the pure dumb luck of the slot machines. I've reached level 7, but I've never beaten it.

nm legend

Years
  • ive reached level 7 plenty of times and it think i beat it one or two times....im preety good at it i guess

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Level 6 or 7. Usually when I play I get too addicted...

Years
  • I played many, MANY times, for like, 5 hours (lawl) and got up to about level 7... I think.

I'm mostly in it for the Dratini... There is no way I'm going to get enough coins for a Porygon; I'll get one off of the GTS if I can find someone who can be even remotely reasonable.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Even though I liked this mini-game,it was a bit too hard so I only got to level one XD
    I've only played it twice.

Koffy

Currently-BouncingOffTheWall!!
    Years
  • I once got to Level 7 trying to get a Porygon, then on my first pick I found a Voltorb... I almost threw my DS at the wall.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    I cant even get past lvl 1.... I dont get it. lol

I read it and all that, but I still hit a voltorb...

Any advice? lol

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • I cant even get past lvl 1.... I dont get it. lol

I read it and all that, but I still hit a voltorb...

Any advice? lol

dragonflycave.com has a really good guide. It's long, but you'll only need to remember a couple of things to get started.

Years
  • I'm poor at this. Can get to Lvl 5 before, like Koffy mentioned, having crap luck and finding a voltorb in the first flip.

Annoying me now, I want an Eevee and a Dratini, but only have about 3000 coins. :(

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    IM RUBBISH!!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER JUST TO GET TO LV 2! AND IM STILL ON IT :O

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • Whenever I get to level 4 I lose repeatedly, I can't stand that game, I wouldn't mind if we were allowed to buy coins like in the old games, but no...

Lil naps

Pirate
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I got to level 8 because i am a king at puzzle. This is because im very good at maths and logic.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The furthest I've gotten is level 3. I think that Voltorb Flip is really addicting; once you get started, it's almost difficult for you to stop.

Years
  • Since my last post, I've managed to get better and learn about it more.

Managed Lv.7, and have now got Eevee, Dratini and Porygon. Want to get enough now for Thunderbolt, my poor Ampharos is still thunderpunching everyone.

Back