• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VOTE IN! Vote out! Who's your favorite singing competitor?

mvtm

Years
    hey guys i am here , whats new?? this has years, i mean really please. announce a winner or something . I am afraid if we continue to do Rounds we wont end anyway near.

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    Yeah, someday I'll get a link out.
    My forums, Sports Center, will probably be the first to have it up.

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
    Let's just make a bloody forum poll, who cares who votes for who. We all did it for the fun, not the recognition anyway.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    Can't Tetsuya-san just tell us the winners from the votes that were sent in?????
    I think the problem is that with so few votes, too many people are tied for them to decide on a winner. :( Anyway, I think the only way we can settle this is by submitting our votes here. If I were to create a poll and direct people to it, there'd be the possibility of people voting for themselves, and that would be really sad. :(

If that's how it will be, then I'll start by saying I vote for Thomas-san.

If anyone else would like to follow suit, feel free to do so. :) Vote for your favorite, in whichever way you choose, whether it be through PM, or by posting here, or whatever. But keep in mind that our rule about not voting for yourself won't work for polls, so we'll have to limit ourselves to just the first two options. Oh, and maybe we should only vote once. ^_~

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2005
    i decide to vote for KeeperEUSC. i like this song! ( who delete my answer? what reason? i don't know why?)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ...o.O; You just triple posted...don't do that o_o;;;

Anyways....I'd have to say P.K Hammer
    ...XD Omg you know what would be funny? If we all voted for someone else XDXDXD

Back