• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - May 2014

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon: Discovery

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Broken Timeline

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • Pokémon Platinum: Red and Blue

Votes: 71 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    First of all if you had read the other posts, Spheal said that he wants to have the competition between hacks that don't have any releases. Plus Girantina hasn't been updated in 2014 so it's not even eligible I'd imagine.

Giratina's Legend by ~Andrea has been quite active recently and doesn't even have a release as far as I know.

Also, what I said was that either all three hacks up for voting will have a release or they won't, I think it's fairer that way.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • So uh.. June 3rd, when does the next competition starts? Dipping into next month's time, wondering why it wasn't started when last one was secured. Now if we have a tie for first place on the last day we won't know who would've won with these extra three days!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So uh.. June 3rd, when does the next competition starts? Dipping into next month's time, wondering why it wasn't started when last one was secured. Now if we have a tie for first place on the last day we won't know who would've won with these extra three days!

Hack of the Month voting starts on the 10th of the month.

The thread will be kept open until the next one is posted, so that people can discuss or nominate other hacks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Twisted Mind is definitely worthy of more attention and nomination, in my opinion. Love the concepts, and it looks very promising as a Fakemon hack. As a result, it would be my first pick for next month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back