• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] VVI's Graphics Request Shop | Gallery | Closed until 15/11/2014

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • Congrats on getting a ranking! It's definitely well deserved!

NoireAvatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar
    Dimensions: 150x150
    Picture(s): here hereeeee
    Text: none
    Colour(s): whatever would match them
    Style: whatever you'd feel like doing is fine with me
    Extra details: none. Thank you in advance!

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: both please
    Dimensions: 180 x 180 and 360 x 180
    Picture(s):  Avatar Signature
    Colour(s): pinks
    Style: whatever you'd like
    Extra details: thanks~

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar, Signature, and Profile Picture
    Dimensions: Avatar: 180 x 180 Signature: 300 x 150 Profile Picture: 300 x 300
    Picture(s): Avatar

Signature

Profile Picture
    Text: The Mystics
    Colour(s): Whatever fits the pictures
    Style: Whatever fits the pictures.
    Extra details: None for now, thanks! I love your work!

Working on these today, will PM you guys when I've got them all done! Shouldn't take me to long, I've got an absolutely free day today so there will be no interruptions.

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
    Years
  • kaEOxrL.png
    Shop Status - Open
    In need of a new banner for your signature? How about an avatar? Or, perhaps, both? Then it looks like you came to the right place. I'll be here, more or less 24/7, to fulfil your graphic needs. All you need to do is fill out the order form, and await a notification/PM that will let you know that your graphic is ready. I tend to get requests out rather quickly, though recently with me getting a new job and all, you may be waiting up to 24 hours. It should hopefully be worth it, though. This post will also contain my gallery; just a few of the graphics I've designed for my own, personal use. I hope you enjoy looking at them. I'm no artist, and I'm by no means a master at what I do, but I'm improving day by day, week by week, and it's nice to see my own progression as time goes by.

Completed Requests - 23
    Spoiler:
    Gallery
    Spoiler:

Well hey there bud! This time i am here for a request!

Avatar/Signature/Both:A profile picture please!
    Dimensions:Whatever resolution u use for your profile pictures!
    Picture(s):
    Text: My name
    Colour(s): Dark,red,green
    Extra Details: Some smudging,blurring...

Thank ya!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Aaaand I'm still alive! Sorry I haven't been posting much; had to sort some things out that were work related, and I had a very big Saturday night with a Halloween party I was coerced into attending and what'nut. But anyway, down to business!

Please note, by the way, there is a money back guarantee. If you don't like something I've created for you, please, tell me! I can always redo it, there's no harm in that and it helps me grow as a artist. :)

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: both please
    Dimensions: 180 x 180 and 360 x 180
    Picture(s):  Avatar Signature
    Colour(s): pinks
    Style: whatever you'd like

I'm so sorry, but the link to the picture for the avatar didn't work :( I did create a signature for you, though! :D

nxMb34i.png

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar, Signature, and Profile Picture
    Dimensions: Avatar: 180 x 180 Signature: 300 x 150 Profile Picture: 300 x 300
    Picture(s): Avatar

Signature

Profile Picture
    Text: The Mystics
    Colour(s): Whatever fits the pictures
    Style: Whatever fits the pictures.
    Extra details: None for now, thanks! I love your work!

If there's aaaany chance you can get the pictures so it's just the girls with a clear background? That way I can make a semi-decent render, thus enabling me to make a good custom graphic for you! Otherwise it's just throwing filters and what not onto an image... Which I don't mind doing. PM me if you're still interested, we'll work something out!

Dimensions: 180x`180
    Picture(s): http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.26874804.2181/fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg
    Text: None, as it's already included, haha.
    Colour(s): What you think is best
    Extra Details: Thanks! You've been doing great work in this shop!

Tried something different; can totally rework it if you'd like. I didn't realise that the image in the background would be so... there. I tried to make it opaque but I don't think it worked too well.

AwBNeNi.png

Well hey there bud! This time i am here for a request!

Avatar/Signature/Both:A profile picture please!
    Dimensions:Whatever resolution u use for your profile pictures!
    Picture(s):
    Text: My name
    Colour(s): Dark,red,green
    Extra Details: Some smudging,blurring...

Thank ya!

I don't really use the smudge tool but as per your request I gave it a whirl! Hope you like it!

gYk3QYU.png

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
    Years
  • Aaaand I'm still alive! Sorry I haven't been posting much; had to sort some things out that were work related, and I had a very big Saturday night with a Halloween party I was coerced into attending and what'nut. But anyway, down to business!

Please note, by the way, there is a money back guarantee. If you don't like something I've created for you, please, tell me! I can always redo it, there's no harm in that and it helps me grow as a artist. :)

I'm so sorry, but the link to the picture for the avatar didn't work :( I did create a signature for you, though! :D

nxMb34i.png

If there's aaaany chance you can get the pictures so it's just the girls with a clear background? That way I can make a semi-decent render, thus enabling me to make a good custom graphic for you! Otherwise it's just throwing filters and what not onto an image... Which I don't mind doing. PM me if you're still interested, we'll work something out!

Tried something different; can totally rework it if you'd like. I didn't realise that the image in the background would be so... there. I tried to make it opaque but I don't think it worked too well.

AwBNeNi.png

I don't really use the smudge tool but as per your request I gave it a whirl! Hope you like it!

gYk3QYU.png

Thank you mate! Looks good!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

AwBNeNi.png
    I really like it. I will certainly be using it!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • It's alright. Take your time, life always throws unexpected junk at us. Haha.

Oh I feel so bad I didn't even know you requested! I'll get onto it right away, expect it by tomorrow! :) Again, so, so sorry!

EDIT: Now I feel like a complete idiot, I quoted your request earlier and everything. Forgive me, please. I'll get started right now. :)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • It's alright. Take your time, life always throws unexpected junk at us. Haha.

Not sure if you wanted two avatars or one avatar with both images, so I opted for the latter. Hope you like it! You get to be the first victim person to experience the new brushes I just downloaded. :)

084t1zk.png

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both
    Dimensions: 130 x 130 and whatever is normal for a vertical signature
    Picture(s): Avatar Vertical signature
    Text: Rebellion (Sig only)
    Colour(s): up to you
    Style: whatever you'd like to do

Here you are! I hope you enjoy, I was halfway through making it when I had a pretty mean power cut and lost all of my progress! Had to restart from scratch, hence the long-ish time period.

ljUzJox.png
    PSVpv13.png

And this, again, frees me up for more requests! I'm working on a couple of personal projects but I really, really don't mind pausing them in order to make graphics for you fine folk. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2014
    This is really amazing ! Good job ! But I have a little question, do you draw the animes or you find them on the net ??? Other than that your job is simply amazing.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • This is really amazing ! Good job ! But I have a little question, do you draw the animes or you find them on the net ??? Other than that your job is simply amazing.

Thanks for your question, and your criticism! Love hearing nice things about my graphics.

I can't draw haha. People find pictures, or 'renders' (pictures with transparent backgrounds) that they like on the internet, and I create all of the backgrounds/add effects/text, etc. Though, in the future, once I've bought a tablet, I will be trying my hand out at creating some original art! :)

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • Not sure if you wanted two avatars or one avatar with both images, so I opted for the latter. Hope you like it! You get to be the first victim person to experience the new brushes I just downloaded. :)

084t1zk.png

Agh, actually could I get them in separate avatars? I should have been more specific, sorry. But! I will be using this one as well, so it's not like it was a waste, anyway!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hey, nice gallery (and request section for that matter as well)! I can definitely see the improvement from piece to piece. Don't be afraid to experiment with new effects and techniques and stuff. I don't have anything for you now, but I may get around to requesting something.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Hey guys! Thanks for all the support that you've been giving me since opening this shop/gallery, but unfortunately due to computer malfunctioning errors I'm going to have to close this shop until I get paid next Friday and buy myself a new Mac!

I managed to catch a virus on my old Mac which effectively rendered it useless. All my programs and what not gone, which is why in times like this I thank god I upload all of my work onto PC/Imgur. All is not lost! Just going to have to reinstall the programs I use, which thankfully won't take long.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise I'll be back up and running by next week! Thanks for understanding everybody.

~ VVI.

Back