• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] VVI's Graphics Request Shop | Gallery | Closed until 15/11/2014

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • VVI's Graphics Request Shop | Gallery | Closed until 15/11/2014
    Shop Status - Closed until 15/11/2014
    In need of a new banner for your signature? How about an avatar? Or, perhaps, both? Then it looks like you came to the right place. I'll be here, more or less 24/7, to fulfil your graphic needs. All you need to do is fill out the order form, and await a notification/PM that will let you know that your graphic is ready. I tend to get requests out rather quickly, though recently with me getting a new job and all, you may be waiting up to 24 hours. It should hopefully be worth it, though. This post will also contain my gallery; just a few of the graphics I've designed for my own, personal use. I hope you enjoy looking at them. I'm no artist, and I'm by no means a master at what I do, but I'm improving day by day, week by week, and it's nice to see my own progression as time goes by.

Order Form

Dimensions:
    Picture(s):
    Text:
    Colour(s):
    Extra Details:

Completed Requests - 29
    Spoiler:

Gallery
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • Wait a sec...we aren't in Pallet Town?! what a ripoff
    It's nice to see your works up. Personally your Royal Sword piece is my fave, but whatevs. Haha.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar only please
    Dimensions: 130x130
    Picture(s): https://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111220032356/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/2/2f/51.png
    Text: none.
    Colour(s): blues? Haha. Whatever looks best
    Style: whatever you wanna do is cool with me
    Extra Details: No. Thanks in advance!

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
    Years
  • Hiya there! I hope to see you improve, as you said, what better way than with this?

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both please!!
    Dimensions: 130x130 for the avatar. 360×180 for the banner if possible.
    Picture(s): https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/22/1369813518-fairy-fencer-f-2.png
    Text: no thanks.
    Colour(s): Anything you feel looks good. Maybe purple?
    Style: whatever you want to work with
    Extra Details: nopenope. Thanks for your time

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Wait a sec...we aren't in Pallet Town?! what a ripoff
    It's nice to see your works up. Personally your Royal Sword piece is my fave, but whatevs. Haha.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar only please
    Dimensions: 130x130
    Picture(s): https://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111220032356/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/2/2f/51.png
    Text: none.
    Colour(s): blues? Haha. Whatever looks best
    Style: whatever you wanna do is cool with me
    Extra Details: No. Thanks in advance!

Thank you! Yeah, the Royal Sword piece is my favourite too, I've just been so busy with Photoshop that I forgot to bold it and make it red! :P

Your request, by the way, is done. I hope you don't mind, I kind of got carried away and made 3 variations. It's just background colour changes, but I really like the first one personally. I hope you like them! :)

VVI's Graphics Request Shop | Gallery | Closed until 15/11/2014

Hiya there! I hope to see you improve, as you said, what better way than with this?

Picture(s): https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/22/1369813518-fairy-fencer-f-2.png

Yay, another request! I'll begin working on yours as soon as I get home from work, I'm about to set off now! Really looking forward to doing this piece, it should be great fun! :)

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both
    Dimensions: 130x130 avatar. Whatever would fit the image for the signature
    Picture(s): https://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/392400copi.png
    Text: Fire Power! (Signature only, please)
    Colour(s): firey/warm colors
    Style: your choice
    Extra Details: none I can think of. Thanks very much!

Hiya there! I hope to see you improve, as you said, what better way than with this?

Just got home from work and I started making progress on both of these requests, having such a fun time doing them both! Unfortunately my body is about to shut down (1:41 am AEST) so I'm going to go to sleep, but I'll PM you both in the morning when these requests are finished! ^-^

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years

• Both requests are done! :) Just had to quote you guys so you both got the notification, I don't mind sending out PMs but it's pointless if I'm gonna be posting them in here anyway. ^-^

Spoiler:

Crystal Glaceon here's yours, I hope you like it! I tried out something different with the blur effect behind the render, sorry for experimenting on your sig/avatar but I think it turned out nicely. :)

Spoiler:

Infernape, there you go! Really happy with how your sig turned out, not so much the avatar though... Let me know if you want me to redo the avatar and I'll give it another shot! :)

Last edited:

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
  • Wow. Just wow, your newer/requests are a drastic change from your prior workings, and I don't mean that in at bad way at all! Infernape ' s is brilliant btw.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: an avatar/banner set please.
    Dimensions: 130x130 (avi) and...um, standard for the siggy (idk)
    Picture(s): https://i.imgur.com/G6Z5yr1.png
    Text: The Delinquent Neko (siggy only)
    Colour(s): light blues?
    Style: I like how Crystal Glaceon ' s came out, maybe something along those lines?
    Extra Details: You da bess. Thanks in advance!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar only~
    Dimensions: 150x150
    Picture(s): https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l126/z21y79/HN summon/bs2.png
    Text: none
    Colour(s): whatever you wanna
    Style: your choice
    Extra Details:

Done! I loved this request, and I made two different versions. One has a crystallised effect on the barrel of the gun, the other without. Hope you like it! :)

Wow. Just wow, your newer/requests are a drastic change from your prior workings, and I don't mean that in at bad way at all! Infernape ' s is brilliant btw.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: an avatar/banner set please.
    Dimensions: 130x130 (avi) and...um, standard for the siggy (idk)
    Picture(s): https://i.imgur.com/G6Z5yr1.png
    Text: The Delinquent Neko (siggy only)
    Colour(s): light blues?
    Style: I like how Crystal Glaceon ' s came out, maybe something along those lines?
    Extra Details: You da bess. Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much! Feels good hearing that. I feel like I'm improving, too! :)

Here's yours. There's only one version of the avatar, but I did four versions of the sig pic, two of them with easier to read text. I hope you don't mind, I had to use a different image; same character, different pose. The white background on your photo proved to be a bit of a challenge! Hope you enjoy!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
  • It's not a big deal at all. Honestly? I was looking for the picture you used initially, but all I found was a thumbnail. Anyway, you didn't have to trouble yourself with making so many! Gosh. Haha. Thank you so much though! I'll use them as soon as I get on a PC (my mobile won't let me upload things)

Years
  • Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Signature
    Dimensions: the normal signature size?
    Picture(s): can you make me a charmander wearing a purple scarf
    Text: Torchick08
    Colour(s): non shiny charmander with a dark purple scarf. with a dark backgroud. like nighttime
    Extra Details: as long as its char with the purple scarf everything else is up to you to make it 20% cooler ^.^ Thank you!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Signature
    Dimensions: the normal signature size?
    Picture(s): can you make me a charmander wearing a purple scarf
    Text: Torchick08
    Colour(s): non shiny charmander with a dark purple scarf. with a dark backgroud. like nighttime
    Extra Details: as long as its char with the purple scarf everything else is up to you to make it 20% cooler ^.^ Thank you!

Was a teeny bit tricky, but I hope you like it! Since you requested a dark background, like nighttime, I decided to use a stock background. My very first stock-background signature. I like how it turned out, though I don't think that the Charmander blends in well. But, I tried! If you don't like it, please let me know and I'll work on something different for you. ^.^

Spoiler:

Years
  • Was a teeny bit tricky, but I hope you like it! Since you requested a dark background, like nighttime, I decided to use a stock background. My very first stock-background signature. I like how it turned out, though I don't think that the Charmander blends in well. But, I tried! If you don't like it, please let me know and I'll work on something different for you. ^.^

Spoiler:

it does look great! charmander looks so soft XD also you spelt my name wrong >.> lol no worries though everyone always spells my name wrong XD just look at my avy lol i will use this one as my sig!!! thank you!!! <3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • it does look great! charmander looks so soft XD also you spelt my name wrong >.> lol no worries though everyone always spells my name wrong XD just look at my avy lol i will use this one as my sig!!! thank you!!! <3

I'm so sorry! I have absolutely no idea how I managed to do that. Luckily, I keep all of my .psd files, and have fixed up this little error for you. I'm so glad that you like it!! :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm so sorry! I have absolutely no idea how I managed to do that. Luckily, I keep all of my .psd files, and have fixed up this little error for you. I'm so glad that you like it!! :)

Spoiler:

lol i will add the fixed one ^.^ thank you so much again i just love the way char turned out <3

so now i shall request a avatar!

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar
    Dimensions: the normal Avatar size?
    Picture(s): can you surprise me this time?
    Text:
    Colour(s): i just like dark backgrounds :D

im excited for the surprise!! :D

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • lol i will add the fixed one ^.^ thank you so much again i just love the way char turned out <3

so now i shall request a avatar!

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatar
    Dimensions: the normal Avatar size?
    Picture(s): can you surprise me this time?
    Text:
    Colour(s): i just like dark backgrounds :D

im excited for the surprise!! :D

It's the final evolution! Charizard avatar, surprise at your request. I do hope you enjoy it, I had a load of fun making it. And I tried to make it fit in with the theme, dark background, Charmander family, etc. Was going to blend a Charmeleon in there but, these pesky 130x130 avatar limits!

Years
  • It's the final evolution! Charizard avatar, surprise at your request. I do hope you enjoy it, I had a load of fun making it. And I tried to make it fit in with the theme, dark background, Charmander family, etc. Was going to blend a Charmeleon in there but, these pesky 130x130 avatar limits!

AWWWW *.* thats such a cute charizard!!!! *.* <3 <3 thank you!!!

Back