• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wabbit's Trading Meadow

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
  • I do have a AR but i only use it for Cloning/Fast Egg hatch

And im breeding at the moment but ill trade you My Murkrow for the Birthday Pikachu and my Trampinch for your Corphish in about a half an hour? none of your other pokemon intrested me sorry
    That'll work just fine. :)

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Do you know the IV"s of the Careful Eevee?

Anyone i was going to trade with im on now

Last edited:

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    let me put in your FC okay?

In the room lucas -waits-

Last edited:

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Dont see anything i want off of your thread. Thanks for the Mew though

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    I did not breed the Modest one. But we can still trade, Im intrested in your chimchar

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Im unsure where it came from because i got it in a trade a long time ago and i didnt even know it had good IV's until i checked

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    That's an excellent Cyndaquil and the person who traded to you is gonna want to tell you it's IV bred and it's just you didn't know prior to your trade. I'm saying it's hacked, I just don't want to take the chance is all.

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    I actually do its someone from a site called Subeta her name is Scy, I just wanted a shiny Cyndaquil and she gave it to me and she didnt even know it had good IV's because she doesnt care about IV's. And why would someone put a random 8 in it why not just make it flawless

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Im intrested in your Flawless Careful eevee. Will you be on about 5-8 PM Pacific time tonight?

Back