• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wacko Dreams

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What are some strange dreams you have had?

I once dreamt that I couldnt catch a super Pokemon and I kept attacking me. Once I even dreamt that i was Sailor Moon!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I dreamt I was a Pokemon, and that some random guy was chasing me with a hammer! It's weird, but I find it kinda funny...

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I have weird dreams all the time :D
    I had one last night where I was on a strange ship sailing around this island at night...I was eating some cold soup, and then found out that I had painted this enormous picture of a volcano on the ship wall, which got into the Guinness Book of Records for being the "biggest picture of a volcano ever painted"! XD It was so strange...my dreams rarely make any sense!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Only dreams that I see are too weird XD
    They do make sense (well..to me) but they're still full of weird things.
    Couple times my dreams have even had a commercial breaks and credits XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I had a weird dream while Pokemon was on Saturday morning XD I fell asleep while it was on because I stayed up to late ^^;;; Anyway, I have already seen the Japanese version of the episode and I was looking forward to seeing it in English. But in this dream it was that episode only Ash was dressed as a clown and the dub had a lot of scenes changed totally and they were using puppets XD It made no sense at all XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    All the time. Last night...

1. I was back in primary school eating recess.
    2. Deputy teacher drags me out to the bubbers and she says "I'm sorry, Kylie, but your long lost aunt is terminally ill and dying."
    3. "Who's my long lost aunt?"
    4. "Karli's and David's mum" X_X [Sukoshi Tenma and Yukito]
    5. "Wow, I didn't know I was their cousin!"
    6. *gets flown to Canada*
    7. *cries about aunt dying*
    8. *gets to go on some national tour crap*
    9. *ends up gunning all these people down*

I woke up very freaked out. o_O

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Dream (1):

I'm being chased by this weird guy. I keep running and running and running until I spot a blue car. I jump in and start driving away as fast as possible. Couple of seconds later, I'm at this crossroad. The left path seems more hidden and narrow, so I go into the left path. I come up to this driveway, and park the car in someone's garage. Thankfully, the garage door wasn't locked. Well, I get out of the car and hide behind this hedge, still being cautious. I wait, for what seems like hours, until I decide that it was pretty much safe. Still, I decide to hide in the house behind me. I bash the door open, then creep inside...

Dream (2):

I'm inside the house and I remember everything being in a kind of orange/gold shade; including the people. Well, I walk around until I see some old men playing this poker game. I go up to them and ask about some sort of riddle or seal or something. Then this old guy comes up to me and tells me a long passage; which was supposed to be the answer that I was looking for. However, I couldn't memorise it all, and just nodded. (why did I do that??) Suddenly, the guy who was chasing me comes in with this kind of gun and aims at me...

Dream (3):

I'm now inside my very own house. I notice that the guy who was chasing me earlier before, is just outside the door. In fear, I jump out the window and hide in this small secret room. It's cold, but I was desperate. I hear the guy coming in, and start shaking; partly from fear, and, partly from cold. I hear him creeping around in the room on top of me. Soon I hear gunshots. I knew that the place I was hiding in was the best chance that I had to hide from that guy; but I felt that moving around the house would be somewhat safer. (why??) So I crept out of my little hole, went back up the wall, and through the window, into my room. I suddenly hear the guy's footsteps coming closer and closer, so I hid under the bed; panicking. My heart's thumping...

Dream (4):

I'm now hanging on to this vine in some kind of forest. I see the guy near me; aiming his gun at my heart... I remember what the old man said, and repeated anything that I could remember about the passage that he told me. Suddenly, there's fire burning in my hands. I thought that the guy had already shot me and I'm burning into flames. Everything starts burning around me, and I'm still scared of the thought that I'm going to die. However, I notice a bit later, that I'm not burning at all. At that moment, all the fear of death was gone, and I felt really strong.

Dream (5):

Now I'm near this weird pyramid kind of place, controlling this gundam kind of thing. I see my friends outside trying to get something. The guy I met before is also riding a gundam thingy similar to mine; except his one's colour is blue and mine's red/green. I see far away there's this weird crystal and that my friends are trying to reach that. I try to get it for them, but something's holding me back. So I get off the gundam, and run through the tunnel kind of thing to get the crystal. Just when I was about to reach it, the other guy's gundam snatches it away from me, and I fall to the ground. I see myself. I've fainted and my arms are bleeding. I'm back in the gundam.

Just something from my livejournal thingumy.

Years
    coolmaster said:
    What are some strange dreams you have had?

I once dreamt that I couldnt catch a super Pokemon and I kept attacking me. Once I even dreamt that i was Sailor Moon!

That's amusing coolmaster that you dreamt that you were Sailor Moon. ^^; Meatball head! =P

You know what, I don't have many strange dreams, though if I remember any I will be certain to reply here again soon.

Years
    nobody can beat mine one:3i dreamed this once. i was yust walking in mine street than i saw some strange people standing in a circle.with a kindoff voodoo music playing O.Oand one of those guys looked at mine he got a evil look scared from that O.O i yust walked up to the left avoiding those guys.than a few seconds alter i felt a massive pain in mine hart and collapsed to the ground O.O than i woked up and a strange way like i felt for a high place into mine body with a hard blow. still felt the pain in mine hart and couldn't move mine body only mine eyes. ok can somebody beat that :3 and i am not making this up!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I just remembered 2 other dreams.

Once I dreamt I was at a High School and I met an evil Stantler that kept using double team.

Another was that my kindy teacher was Batman and if you wore a Batman costume you would turn into Batman.

Years
    Once I dreamt I was strangling my mom... O_O;;;
    Once I dreamt I kept waking up but I was asleep, like a dream, inside a dream, etc.
    And once I became completly aware 4 a few secs during a dream, I could see my dream body, man that was da KEWLEST but I pushed my imagination too far and woke up.
    And once I entered this wierd trance like I felt my soul was leaving my body, man that was an unique and realistic experience, but being an atheist I still think it was all a buncha neurohormones, tch, those can make ya feel anything. XD
    And once I dreamt I was climbing Tin Tower. Tch, something happened an' Ho-oh unleashed a lotta lightning there. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2005
    I often dream, I usualy remember them. Almost every time I dream, I dream I'm chased by terorists, I'm hiding so good that they can't catch me. Once or twice I dreamt I was chasing them, but can't remember those endings.
    Dreams often relax me, and I enjoy them no matter what. There are the rare exceptions in wich I struggle and I wake up tired and sometimes scared. I hate those because I like a good night sleep.

Remember kids: food and sleep are the most important things in this life. Errr, and to love and to be loved :).

Years
    I once drempt that my father was really some Canadian guy. I found it weird, considering my father was dead (and still is XD) when I dreamt it. is dempt the right word anyway?

Last night, I had a weird dream that was a twist of my fiction. This girl was like, poisoned and something magically worked, and zomg it was just weird. XD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Flying purple bunnies over the Grand Canyon.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Most of my dreams are weird. The other day I was dreaming about anime characters coming to life in the real world and they took over. o__O

Back