• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wai-tu! n.n-

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I'd like to see you make cute wallpaper out of Pokemon not traditionally classified as being cute. I think it would make your work more fascinating. I mean, no doubt about it, you are talented but it seems... you're not challenging yourself enough. A wallpaper of chibi weezing or something would be cool.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    It's really adorable. ^_^ It looks almost huggable. And mind you, I'm not that big of a Raichu fan. ^^;;;

It'd be nifty if you could contrast the background with the character a bit. (Wow, I'm sounding critical. >_>)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    THATS SO CUTE! I love raichu! So adorable!!!!!!!!! lol now i'm torn between the cuteness of Azurill and Raichu :p

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Yey! Constructive criticism for once! n.n-
    Iveechan: So the fact that Iv become a lazy bum with my artwork is apparent, ne? n.n() I have this habit of aiming for simplicidy when I have alot to get done. X.o() I will try that, though. n.n()
    Tsu: Your right about that. n.n() *L* I thought the maroon lines would contrast them a bit, but seeing on how I colored the characters the main color I used in the backgroud, it didn't help much. X.o() (Maybe dark brown lines would have looked better, and maybe use of more than just orange and yellow n.n())
    SC: Oh, dear! Your right. Raichu do have white tummies, don't they? I had forgotton that. I'm sorry. n.n()

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My gosh, that's the most kawaii thing I've ever seen! ^_^ Thank you sooo much orange*berry! I love it! *hugs all of her Raichu things* It's still just as cute without the white tummy, too. =P *runs off to set it as her new wallpaper*

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Awesome pictures, as always, Orange!! I love it!

Know what it reminds me of? The things on the first movie short(Pikachu's Vacation) where the Bellsprout are dancing around.

Back