• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wakahm Region Fakes

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
Years
  • Hello everybody. I might be new on PC, but I'm not that new in the world of Pokémon Spriting. Some of you might recognize me from DeviantArt, where I go under the name Morisu-san. I thought it was time I showed up around here.
    Wakahm_region_Fakedex_update_by_Morisu_san.png

Last edited:

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Some of these are awesome, some not. I don't like the basic fire starter-- it doesn't look right to me, and Scrapnel's line is from Prinny-Dood on devaintArt (I don't know if you got permission-if you didn't you should get permission form Prinny-Dood) The concepts are great though. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Loooooks
    Goooooooood
    Hope you make more
    Looking at the spaces i guess you will be >:3

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • Wow... WOW! I really like these, especially the Sharedo evolution and hammerhead line. I'm not partial to sharks; maybe you're just really good at making them? I also love what I assume to be legendary beetles, but that may just be because I've wanted a legendary bug (preferably a scarab) for years now.

Some of your evolutions of existing Pokemon are kind of strange, though. I can see the logical flow from Drifblim to... Drifzeppelin, and from Spiritomb to Undead Carnivine, but the same doesn't hold true for the Altaria and Lanturn evolutions. I know that Altaria part dragon, but I just don't see it growing legs like that. As for Lanturn, I can't even tell what it's supposed to be, aside from serpentine. Where are those yellow orbs connected? ARE the connected? It's hard to tell what's going on with Mewthree as well.

All of your original Pokemon, however, are fantastic. I love almost all of their designs, especially the little brown and white bird, the Shellos and Gastrodon forms, and the Eeveelutions.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • These look really good! I like the Evos of current Pokemon, and new Pokemon! I like the 'moon' cat one the best. Keep it up!

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • Wow... WOW! I really like these, especially the Sharedo evolution and hammerhead line. I'm not partial to sharks; maybe you're just really good at making them? I also love what I assume to be legendary beetles, but that may just be because I've wanted a legendary bug (preferably a scarab) for years now.

Some of your evolutions of existing Pokemon are kind of strange, though. I can see the logical flow from Drifblim to... Drifzeppelin, and from Spiritomb to Undead Carnivine, but the same doesn't hold true for the Altaria and Lanturn evolutions. I know that Altaria part dragon, but I just don't see it growing legs like that. As for Lanturn, I can't even tell what it's supposed to be, aside from serpentine. Where are those yellow orbs connected? ARE the connected? It's hard to tell what's going on with Mewthree as well.

All of your original Pokemon, however, are fantastic. I love almost all of their designs, especially the little brown and white bird, the Shellos and Gastrodon forms, and the Eeveelutions.

Yeah, I know some of my evolutions are kinda weird. Driftelin was quite easy to design. Torplodon (shapedo evolution) is an ancient evolution. Sharpedo will learn the move Ancientpower, and when he levels up with that move, he will evolve into Torplodon, which is based on the ancient shark-like animal Megalodon.
    As for the evolution of Altaria, because Altaria is partly a dragon type, I hated how it didn't look mythical. So it wasn't worth the Dragon part. So I decided to make an evolution for it, based on a Griffin, so the dragon type would be correct ^^
    Lanturn's evolution is one of the fakemon that is most likely to be removed from the dex soon. I made that one, like, more than a year ago, and that time everyone liked it, so I decided to keep it. But as time passed I came to realise the anatomy wasn't correct and the orbs weren't connected to its body. I might replace it for a dolphin-like fakemon, or a whole new evolution.

@ gol: If you look on the bottom of the dex, you'll find a credit box. I gave credits to him, but I used his real name, because I thought that would be better. I have permission, actually, so don't worry about that.

@ Topical Sunlight: Yes, Regighost is used for mitchel1's hack Dark Cry Legend of Giratina. And he's using the older version of Regifire. I also had a regiwater once, which he is still using, iirc. I know Mitchel from another (dutch) forum, and he asks me sometimes if he could use some of the things I've made.

Now I finally have 15 posts, I can post without having to put it on my post as attachments ^^ So, here come some other thingies I've made recently

mixz.png
    Was a mix of Blaziken, Machoke and Machamp. Colors are made by myself.

lucariownbzoroark.png
    A so-called wannabe. Lucario who wants to be the first-known 5th gen Pokémon Zoroark.

And not to forget:
    trainers.png

Some trainersprites you will see in the Wakahm region. Justin and Naomi are the protagonists. Kane and Evynne are the "Tutors" (Kane will teach you everything you need to know about battling, and eventually will end as the champion you have to beat. Evynne will teach you things about contests and stuff. You get to battle them both, but you also get to fight with them)
    Then you'll see Lairy (the Flying type Gym-leader) and Coco (the bug type one)
    And in de lowest row you see Doyle and Kiara, the two kids of Roland, which is the boss of team Shade. Roland seems nice in the game, because he's known as Roland Hades, the founder of Hades.inc, which makes gadgets for trainers. In fact he's Roland Shade, the boss of the criminal organistation.)

Last edited:

Serris

The Constant
    Years
  • ARGH! You beat me to the Sharpedo evo. Your's would eat mine. I like the concept of yours more as well. Now whenever I look at my own evo, I'm gonna be thinking of yours XD But these are amazing.

And to the person above me, why would it be named Drifblimp, when that's essentially Drifblim's name? I would name it Drifburg (from Hindenburg).

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • Drifburg or Driftenburg would also be nice, since I only could think of Driftelin. Hindendrif could also be nice.. Darn...

But wherever I go, everyone seems to like my Drifblim evolution ^^ If you'd look at it's size, it would be the Wailord of the sky :P

Oh, in my last post I forgot to post this one:
    fifth_gen_heroine_side_OW_by_Morisu_san.png

I've made this when the scans came out, so I had to make the colors myself... I wonder what she'll look like in the games.

Serris

The Constant
    Years
  • Driftenburg works wonderfully, in my opinion. Also should point out, I love the concept of your Steel Eeveelution. Your concept exceeds mine, yet again XD A lot of people seem to be taking it upon themselves to clean these sprites up. But it's not always bad to see. I had the thoughts of doing it as well. But I can't say much on it XD

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Those poodles are so cute! I just want to hug them and squeeze them tight. xD I know so many people have already said it, but your Drifblim-Evo is great! I like how the design is so simple and yet so suitable.

Your work up there is great. I'd love to see other fakemon made by you. ^^

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    These are awesome, are they scratched? I should assume they are, but you had the one amalgamation in your later posts. A little advice, the fire bug first form looks somewhat strange, the light shading on the back of it's head seems to be too large of a light patch to have come from the flame on it's back.

I think the drifblim evo should be called Drifblimp if that hasn't been suggested.

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    @pokemongarnet:
    Drifblim has been suggested and he's NOT USING IT! It helps if you read all the posts before you post:)

Now that you have 15 posts, why not put your fakedex in the first post too by editing the post?

Okay good, you got permission!
    Can't wait to see more of your work!

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • I must say that I am very impressed with your work I especially love the Koalas, the new Rotom form, the new Regis, all of the new evolutions you made, the three-stage ghost-eye, the crabs, and the snowman. Your form is great and and accurate, I love the concepts (especially the snowman), and you have a lot of talent as a spiter.

~Prof. W.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    Are you Doran-Dragon?

The spriting style is excellent and looks like that of Pokemon themself. The Ghost with scythes look really good. I love the golden unown. Some could be remade to look more like the new ones, as I can tell those were the first ones done. Other than that they are amazing.

I ask if you are Doran-Dragon because your Sound type and your orbs.

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
  • I'm sorry, umm I used your types as a base for my types, and I should have given some credit for the use of the base ^_^...if you go to marriland forums, and go to the Spriting Headquarters and then go to the spriter's lounge then go to page 110, and look at the 3rd post, you can compare our types and stuffs ^_^.

again...I'm sorry...

Demonic Puppeteer

Years
  • I'm sorry, umm I used your types as a base for my types, and I should have given some credit for the use of the base ^_^...if you go to marriland forums, and go to the Spriting Headquarters and then go to the spriter's lounge then go to page 110, and look at the 3rd post, you can compare our types and stuffs ^_^.

again...I'm sorry...

wow, it seems I've gotten really popular here XD That reminds me. Will you all please stop asking me to be part of you Pokémon hack/game team? I'm glad you like them, but I work on my own tempo... I don't feel like helping out, because most of the games you are making will stop before you're even finished. If you ask me to help you out, I will decline. I'm also too busy to do things on request...

Oh, I didn't make the type symbols myself. They are made by someone I know from a Dutch forum, who goes under the name Amatheira on DA. If you use them, give credits to her, not to me ^^

Back