• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wakahm Region Fakes

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    You made it harder for me when you said 'walks on land'. lol -.-

Otter, Seal, or maybe a Sea Bird (e.g Seagull)?

Years
  • That's an excellent VS sprite you made. I love to see talented spriters posting their work around here. You make some very smooth fakemon. You easily have all the technical aspects down, which is great to see, but some of your palette choices leave me wanting a little. Your koala starter, for instance, has only green and grey and there doesn't appear to be any highlighting so it's overall a little, just a little, on the drab side. It seems like most of your sprites are like that though so overall it's pretty consistent.

Demonic Puppeteer

Got lost on the road of life
    Years
  • Woah! Long time no see guys. Well, I don't think I will be that active on PC, but I kinda wanted you to see my new work ^^ I hope you don't mind.
    I've gotten a lot of good thing said about my fakemon, but I still wasn't that confident with them. So... Yeah, I redid my dex, threw out some old designs, redesigned some fakemon, and came up with new ideas. I'll just copypaste it from my DeviantArt. Okay, here it goes:
    new_fakedex_wakahm_region_by_morisu_san-d3iwqrm.png

Erhmm.. Yes, I'm well aware that the names are gone, and that some of the boxes are different. I just hadn't discovered that Pokémon could have names with 10 characters. That's why I am removing the boxes. Aaaanyways, I hope you like them :3

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • These are good, but I don't like the Lanturn evolution. It just doesn't look cool. It's head looks off and it's lights are placed in weird places. Other than that, they are really good.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Love them all (Especially the grass starter and its evoloutions), niceeeeee!

Years
  • EDIT: Oh my god, I'm sorry! I hadn't read through second page! I didn't see you had redone the dex! Well, if you want, ignore the next few comments x.x (Don't shoot me!)

Amazing stuff. Seriously. There are very few ones I don't love.

The only ones that seem a bit off in my opinion are: Altaria evo, Lanturn evo, third eevolution, Rotom sound form.

Altaria evo seems too big and the feet seem pretty weird. The clouds are pretty good, but something about the general outlines bugs me a little. The colors also didn't go very well, I'd have chosen a lighter blue instead, just slightly darker than Altaria's.

Lanturn evo is weird. I don't really see that fish becoming a sname (?). Either way, I think there should be a bit more contrast between the shades, they are too similar. The spheres look great, but they don't seem to be attached to anything.

Dragon eevee evo: Is it supposed to have only two feet? If yes, then I think it's a pretty bad idea. It looks really weird to have a neck and a head coming out from a bottomless body. If it wasn't for this, it would be a great sprite. I love the colors and the shading.

Rotom sound isn't bad, but it isn't outstanding either. I don't know what, but something in its outline bothers me. I think it's a little shaky? I don't know. Yeah, I really can't tell what's wrong, but something is.

Sharpedo evo is WOW. I love it. Drifblim evo is the best idea I've ever seen. Seriously. I love those legendary guys. Simply perfect. I've always wanted a bug type trio. The regis are amazing too.

I simply love the type icons! Best things ever!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I can't really tell from the newest Pokedex of yours considering its unclear but I'm looking at the picture in your signature and your Pokemon fusions look very well done as well as the coloring and the shading. You might want to fix the picture.

:t354:TG

Back