• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waking up

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    depends on if its a school day or not. if its a school day i groan and sit in my bed for a few minutes pretending i dont have to go to school then when that doesnt work i crawl out of bed and put on my clothes and get a giant mug of coffee then go.

as for weekends i get coffee then go straight to my computer lmao

Years
    after making sure my alarm works for about an hour everyday, i proceed to grumble under my breathe and check my twitter, i then roll out of my bed, the ensuing shock wakes me more and i then proceed to the bathroom to take care of hygienic business, i proceed to look into my fridge and cabinets about 10 times before i realize i have no breakfast foods and proceed to eat some type of frozen pizza.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have to take my medication. After that, I usually check PC, Facebook and Mibba for any notifications. I don't do much other than maybe have a random breakfast or something. I definitely use the bathroom since I drink a lot at night because I get thirsty a lot.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The first thing I do is wish it wasn't time to get up and I think about the great sleep I could be having. Then I go pee, still wishing I could be in my bed asleep. Then I get ready for work or whatever I'm doing, longing to cuddle into my pillow and go back to sleep. I like to sleep. Don't bother me in the morning. I am mean and cranky.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Rule number one for living with me. Do. Not. Wake. Me. Up.

I don't sleep very often or get to sleep very long so when I am asleep and you wake me up? I can't help it, I will be out for blood. I will only be able to communicate with sighs and grunts for the next five minutes at least, and then I will cuss you out to high hell. It's not personal... but it is. Because you woke me up. Ass wipe.

Trust me, unless you want the wrath of Phantom you do not wake me up. Especially for trivial ♥♥♥♥.

Though if it's my normal time to wake up? I'm good. As long as I'm interrupted with my sleep I'm good. But if I'm woken up after like three hours? World of hell naw.

I'm nocturnal. I work third shift only, so I get home around seven thirty/eight in the morning, go to the gym and work out, then I head home eat a small snack and then hit the sack and sleep until at least mid afternoon. When waking up I am a bit meh for a while, once I get a shower out of the way I'm good to go.

I can and have gotten up, thrown a pillow at whoever was making noise preventing me from sleeping, then went back to bed. I once went upstairs and unplugged my father's tv because it was louder than hell. My mom thinks my anti-waking me up reactions are hilarious.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    8:05am - get up
    8:05am - get dressed for work, brush my teeth, do my hair, grab my wallet, phone and keys and leave the house
    8:20am - leave the house
    8:30am - arrive at work
    10:00am - wake up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I pretty much wake up, drink my protein shake and green tea, take my meds, grab my Ipod and check all my accounts on different websites and the get in the shower, get dressed, all that jazz and be ready for what I'm doing today.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    I am absolutely not a morning person, so it takes me a while to wake up. The first thing I do is sit on the couch and check all of the websites/forums I go on. Then, I muster up enough to eat some sort of breakfast. xD After that I'm usually able to get ready and do whatever else I need to do to get the day going.

Back