• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Walkin pal?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • wait, are you talking about walking in pokewalker or in game?

pokewalker: eevee; i want her friendship to go up.

in game: any of the 5 pokemon i train.

Years
  • I like walking with whatever pokemon i'm currently trying to level, but my favorite to watch frolicking behind me would be my quilava for sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    its gotta be my honchkrow. why?, because its he's my favorite pokemon! i love dark types :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Right now, it's a toss-up between my Gyarados, Raikou, and Lugia. I'll probably have Absol follow me around all the time once I get one, since it's my favorite Pokemon.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • I love watching all 5 of my team Pokemon follow me, and I want to try out as many as possible. I can't wait to see how Lugia looks following me. It really depends on who I need to level, but I really like having Typhlosion as a default.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • I walk with whoever is the lowest level/behind in EXP, so today it is my Extremespeed Dragonair ^^

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I love Large pokemon to walk with me. I like to see the huge guys jump on the pokemon center counter. Right now that one is Aggron. I'm training a Primape now. His round body is adorable. Primape found a Shiny Leaf!

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • I used to walk around with my Togetic, but I don't really have a preference now. I've been walking with my Golbat lately.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • With my current team I like having my Flareon and Nidoking out. I must experiment with more of my favorites whenever I can trade them from Platinum.

Back