• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Walking Permission Issue

The hero is obviously a rebel, because he is not following my walking permissions very well.

This is my issue:
I made several spaces 1's in Advance Map 1.92. I thought at first in my test go that maybe I had used the wrong setting when I was changing spaces, but to my amazement, I could walk through some of the 1's I had set but not others. I did them all in one go, and I shut down AM then opened it back up and those 1's were in place, so it was not a saving issue that I can see, unless I had somehow created two files of the same rom and editted one then opened up the other, as I have done once, but I checked and that was not it. Any thoughts, advice, etc., right now would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Squeetz

ROM Hacker
    Years
    The hero is obviously a rebel, because he is not following my walking permissions very well.

This is my issue:
    I made several spaces 1's in Advance Map 1.92. I thought at first in my test go that maybe I had used the wrong setting when I was changing spaces, but to my amazement, I could walk through some of the 1's I had set but not others. I did them all in one go, and I shut down AM then opened it back up and those 1's were in place, so it was not a saving issue that I can see, unless I had somehow created two files of the same rom and editted one then opened up the other, as I have done once, but I checked and that was not it. Any thoughts, advice, etc., right now would be greatly appreciated.
    I noticed this happens if you load a save file, you need to reload the map by going to a warp and back.. or start a new save.

Back