• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Walking With Pokemon Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
Years
  • i've had a few walking moments with my pokemon.
    One would be what happened recently.
    "darkrai is poking you in the stomach"
    i'm not sure if i should be distrubed, scared or both.

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
  • Well, let's see. My Magnezone and I were walking in the Underground Tunnel in Goldenrod in SoulSilver. When I talked to him, he poked at me and it said "MAGNEZONE is poking at garbage...". Thanks for telling me how you really feel. e_e

My Steelix suddenly started walking closer. Not too close, there, porkchop, I might end up a few feet wider.

My Scizor started poking at my stomach. Erm, owww? Is he trying to kill me?

My Lugia started to feel a little claustrophobic. Well, when you're so friggin' huge that I can't get you into my damn house, I can imagine that being a huge problem.

Steelix bumped into me. Why wasn't my character flung halfway across the map?​

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    [7ft tall, 90384209 pound] Aggron just bumped into you!

How am I not dead?

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • "Snorlax just bumped into you!"

According to Serebii, Snorlax weighs 1,014 pounds. I swear, the main character must be made of Jello. How the hell was I not flung several feet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back