• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Walking With Pokemon Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i was training my Spinarak "Ninja" and i forgot he evolved at level 22, and i wasnt looking when he evolved, i came back& i was standing there going O.o wait,your 4times bigger now arent you? "Ninja hugged you" O.O im all for hugs, but not when im still in shock he evolved lol

Another was my Quilava "Cynder" was near the waters edge& we were fishing & i caught of fish, but it didnt do the "!" thing lol

I also liked how Mewtwo was all hostile at first :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Oh yeah, plenty of things.
    Like when my shinx and I were in the miltank barn.
    "It ate something!"
    I ended up pulling a piece of trash out of his mouth.

And then another time in the ruins he barked. Strange thing for a cat to do...

Had the exact same thing with my Togekiss. I guess it's the same with all pokémon when you're at that location.

nm legend

Years
  • well when i have ditto swarms in my game (like today) on route 47 i take a magikarp with me so i can catch the ditto easier then i take them to the battle tower to get a general idea of their iv's.......all while having the poor fish looking like its guna die behind me......there a walking with my pokemon moment...

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    =( i lost my pokewalker along time ago but i loved it before i lost it and just simply having it was very interesting moments helped me get unbored at times

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Satoshi's Pikachu... I traded it to my ENG SoulSilver and took it to Pallet Town... It was sad:P

ATalkingMeowth

Beginning Trainer!!
    Years
  • I like it when pokemon join you on the pokewalker, even though they're usually not that good. Makes me feel like Ash Ketchum: they practically leap inside the pokeball for you

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
  • So many interesting stories! I'm sorry you lost your pokewalker Tasche :C You know you can order one from the nintendo store though? :D I was going to because I thought I had lost mine for good, buuuut I found it under my bed >> *shot* On the bright side they're only 8 bucks :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think I screamed when Smeargle hugged me once. lol And I will never forget when I had a Quilava named Klippy and I was in the player's house, and I turned to talk to Klippy and it said "Klippy is concerned about your mother!" or something. I lol'd for...quite a while.

tobi-ksla

Years
  • One of my in-game Pokémon was a Raticate, whom I named Moxy.
    My character was a girl.

So basically, I would sometimes run around with Raticate/Moxy and pretend that a huge rat's chasing me. "EEK!! EEK!! EEK!! RRRRAAAATTTT!!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    i was shopping with my parents at ikea and i caught a couple different pokemon with the walker thingy. it proved to be a useful tool if you are bored as heck

User12345678

The time my origin forme Giratina hugged me.......and then turned in the opposite direction and barked. (I didn't know Giratina could bark!)

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • ''Electrode is rubbing against you!''

According to the Pokedex, *Dawn voice* even the slightest shock can make an Electrode explode because it stores a large amount of energy in it's body*.

What if my clothes had static? :s

*that was a rough copy of what the Pokedex actually says

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • One time, Cresselia hugged me. And I was like: What? How does it hug me?

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • When I was first trying to get the leaves for the Pokemon; I found it cute it when it did the smile emoticon and hugged me or something. x3

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Thiswasn't my moment exactly but I traded my Dialga from Diamond to my Boyfriend's Soul Silver game and.... Dialga following him.... LOL... so big that he has to go inside the Pokéball inside buildings :]

And today when I was beside the Suddowuddo tree I talked to Quilava and it said "Quilava seems to be fascinated by the tree" :L

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back