• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Walking with pokemon

Years
    Hi guys

Today i was playing Pokemon Ash grey hack after a long break and the game is always awesome.The developer did a amazing work and i really appriciate for the work. And also i was wondering the only thing missing in it was walking pokemon ...(ie walking with the pokemon similar to anime). I ve searched on google about it but all are saying it is hard because they point it to soulsilver & heartgold.But gen 1 pokemon yellow GBC had it right ? ...so i was wondering is there any way to implement it in a GBA rom ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi guys

Today i was playing Pokemon Ash grey hack after a long break and the game is always awesome.The developer did a amazing work and i really appriciate for the work. And also i was wondering the only thing missing in it was walking pokemon ...(ie walking with the pokemon similar to anime). I ve searched on google about it but all are saying it is hard because they point it to soulsilver & heartgold.But gen 1 pokemon yellow GBC had it right ? ...so i was wondering is there any way to implement it in a GBA rom ?

Well, there is the Follow Me dev thread, but I don't know if it can be inserted and used easily yet.

Back