• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna Battle?

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I figured I ahve some spare time on my hands so why not battle someone? So if you would like to battle just ask me here so if anyone would like to battle a newbie wifi user here is the place!

Rules;
    No Ubers/ Legendaries<I mean it next time someone uses a legend I'm going to turn of the ds!
    No Hacks
    No Items
    Level 100

Awaiting battles
    Marth1
    Fire Tail
    Taktiken
    World King

Last edited:

Firetail

on silver trainer's card
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    I'll battle you, also, is t double or single?

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    single next time u see me online or I see you online we'll fight so remember this single level 100 no ubers voice chat of or on its up to you.

Marth1

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    gotron do you want to have a battle? standard rules.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    okay um my auntie is using my comp so i have to change it to wpa and wifi is wep so ill update this thread and put in sumting called awaiting battles then when im using wep Ill pm u. ok?

Marth1

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    No I am not. I really dont know what you mean by that stuff. Just post back in this thread when you can battle? standard.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    sure. just give me a minute to deposit these eggs and pull my pokemon out and i shall be in wifi.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    Good game King. I thought you were going to sweep my whole team with Rampardos.

Back