• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Want a pokemon? U got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I just got my pokedex complete so i can get any pokemon u want at any level! So poat what u want :) and ill get it to u

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    ok ok sorry if i put this in the wrong post i just wanted people to see it but ok just say this for an example :
    Wanted: (then pokemon name) kk?

and yes this includes shinies/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    ok just add my friend code and ill add urs i will be in the trading room in about 4 mins

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    If you could possibly get me a shiny charmander, I'd love you. Not even kidding. I would propose then and there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    ok guys im getting alot of requests so it might be awhile till i get to u but i will so dont worry

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    No worries on the wait, but Shiny pokemon are okay? I've been wanting a shiny charmander since G/S/C but I've never been the kind to get other shinies/events. I joined this forum just for this chance actually XD

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    How'd you get a Celebi? I didn't think that the event was out yet, even in Japan.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    yes actually ur on my list next so it will be about 10-20 mins about till i trade u it depends on how fast this other guy is so yeah =) hope u like it and even ask *thatoneguy* im legit i just traded him if u wondering that

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    sin1448 im sorry but to do that i would have to hack wich i dont do so sorry

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks so much! I'm very happy with it. Decided to give you the best thing I could spare for helping me out. Haha, sorry if the Crobat wasn't that great. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    yw robin hood and may ill get a shiny raquaza to u in a few mins can u post ur code on here? that would be helpful and skynight yes i do but there is a few people in front of u so it might be awile k? ill send u a message once its ur turn

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Whoa, this got so confusing just reading through some of your posts. o_o; I suggest trying to open up an organized Trade Shop in the Trade Corner, as this isn't the right section for offering trades. But yeah...that's basically it.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back