• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a Pokemon? Well u got it!(RE)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    ok here it is again other one got closed if u want any pokemon just post what one and i will get it for u
    I AM GIVING TRADING ANY POKEMON IDC WHAT I GET BACK

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    here i will register u just add me and i will add u and then i can tell u on wi fi chat and on pms

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    i will try my best dragon i have people ahead of u so it will be a few

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    ill try people im getting alot of requests so i might not be able to do any more untill tomoroow

ok everyone im off for the night if u didnt get ur pokemon ill get them to u tomorrow see ya

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You should specify at least 10 pokemon you're giving away, as stated in the Trade Corner Rules. Please edit those changes in soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    hey aura the only reason i didnt do that is because im giving away all kinds of pokemon not just certain, all of them soo yeah

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Is this legit? Like not Action Replay, Gameshark, or Pokesav'd? Cause all of these are against the rules.

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    do you have a deoxys? ive been looking for ever! now i dont even care if it is hacked

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    hey aura the only reason i didnt do that is because im giving away all kinds of pokemon not just certain, all of them soo yeah

I do not appreciate the ambiguity. List at least 10 freebies instead of "all of them" and move on.

Why must you list some? So we can scan your list of offers and hope that you are trading non hacked Pokemon, as hacked Pokemon are banned.

Back