• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want Buttons?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yep, I got to that stage where I was bored of making buttons for PW again... and that means I'm open to requests for buttons and banners. (My site now has well over 100 buttons... and a heap of banners.)

If you want something (doesn't have to be Pok?mon), just tell me what size you want and which character should be on it. And you can choose font and colour too if you want, but I'm OK at that.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    OMG you've saved me Jedi ! =) I am in need of a banner for my Forum.

So do ya think you can do something for me ? ^_^

Size Of Banner(In Pixels): 650x172

Right Well do you think i could have a dark Starry sky background and then on it could there be a Umbreon on the right & a Absol on the left. Then for text could it be inbetween the two Pokemon could i have quite big text , you can choose a nice font , and the colour of the Text could it be Silver ? So the text says: Starlight Valley & then in the same very small white font like in your sig banner and in the same corner as yours , could it say The Starlight Palace

Is that okay ? I hope its not too hard ^^;;;
    Thankyou so much Jedi_Amara for your time wether you do it or not ! =) No hurry so take your time ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2008
    do u mind making me one? private message me if u don't mind and will make me 1! thanx jedi!!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK. This is the banner for Silent Tattsu:

Want Buttons?

And this is mewthree's button:

Want Buttons?

Imakuni, I need to know the text you want on it.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    TR, 'course but you need to tell me where and what your site is (name etc.). CT, I'll track down a Mew pic and get that done for you right away! Imakuni, I finally got rid of my disk problems and here's your button... If the link is broken, just wait because I'm having some upload problems. You'll see it when it's up.

Want Buttons?

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Yep, I got to that stage where I was bored of making buttons for PW again... and that means I'm open to requests for buttons and banners. (My site now has well over 100 buttons... and a heap of banners.)

If you want something (doesn't have to be Pok?mon), just tell me what size you want and which character should be on it. And you can choose font and colour too if you want, but I'm OK at that.
    Oh my gosh, I've never seen a site with so many buttons! You must have over 100! Boy, you have a lot of practices don't you? And a lot of free time. At least you choose to do something constructive, ie. make a million buttons. Good for you.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    100+ buttons is just rediculous.

Why? You want 1-2 great ones, thats it.

Its just better for people who actually watch your site, they wont reconize all of them on other sites, but they will remember the 1-2 good ones you have and click it.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Sankyu Jedi ! =D

Sankyu so much Jedi Amara !! Its perfect ! n.n()()

I love it , your really great at this stuff ;) Thankies !

BTW ya know you joined my Forum and posted saying i made the banner with the link , well the banner i was talking about was not the one you made ! ^^ I would never pretend for it to be one of my works , all gratatude go's to you and i hope you did'nt get the Wrong end of the stick ;_;

Not to be greedy or anything...*Bashes Head*

But if ya have the time , i don't mind when , could you do me a Button aswell ? Not asking for it now. Its just i am rubbish at making them ._.; Again Sankyu Jedi =)

Back