• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want to Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My FC: 4484-9799-2888
    My IGN : Mika
    My Timezone: GMT+1 (Austria)
    I accept all language pokemon since i really do not care ;)

I am looking for the following:
    Shiny or normal Manectric with it's Mega Evolution stone
    Its stats have to be trained in SP ATK and SPD and I really want it with a couple of perfekt IVs doesnt have to be overall
    And with the following moveset: flamethrower, Signal Beam, Hidden Power(ice)/ Ice fang, thunderbolt

I have to offer:
    Two shiny lvl 100 Eevees
    Shiny Cresselia lvl 100
    Reshiram lvl 100
    Zekrom lvl 100
    Kyurem lvl 100
    Arceus lvl 100
    Shiny Dialga lvl 100
    Shiny Palkia lvl 100
    Keldeo lvl 15
    Meloetta lvl 35
    Shiny Giratina lvl 100 x4
    Deoxys lvl 100
    Shiny Deoxys lvl 100
    Shiny Lugia lvl 100
    Shiny Ho-oh lvl 100
    Celebi lvl 100
    Jiraichi lvl 100
    Shiny Mewtwo lvl 100 x2
    Shiny Mesprit and Uxie lvl 100
    Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf lvl 100
    Shiny Zorua lvl 50 (holding everstone)
    Shiny Raikou, Suicune and Entei lvl 100
    Raikou and Entei lvl 100
    Darkrai lvl 50 x2
    Shiny Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus lvl 100
    Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno lvl 100
    Terrakion lvl 42
    Cobalion lvl 67 (german)
    Virizion lvl 53 (german)
    All three regis lvl 100
    Shiny Regirock lvl 100
    Weather Trio all lvl 100 normal an shiny
    Shiny Latias and Latios lvl 100
    Shiny Shaymin lvl 100
    Shiny Event Genesect lvl 100 x 2
    Regigigas lvl 100
    Shiny and Normal Manaphy lvl 100
    Shiny Ampharos ( trained) lvl 100
    Shiny Level 99 event Magikarp FTW!
    Shiny Aegislash lvl 100
    Shiny Ferrorthorn lvl 100
    Two event Blazikens with stones one level 36 and one level 72
    And a couple of other Mega Evolution Stones (pm me to find out which ones I have)
    I do hope to get some nice feedback ^^ this is my first post here so thanks :-* <3

Last edited:

Taiji Dragon

I am searching for four specific pokemon.
    Shiny Greninja
    Shiny Sylveon
    Deoxys
    Genesect (doesn't have to be shiny)

I have to offer:
    Heatran lvl 68
    Latias lvl 72
    Zygarde lvl 71 and lvl 72
    Shiny Ho-oh lvl 70
    Cobalion lvl 67
    Virizion lvl 53
    Zoroak lvl 85
    Kangaskhan lvl 94 (has pokerus already)
    Serpiroyal lvl 74
    Metagross lvl 85
    And a level 100 Sylveon ( nicknamed evoli20, which is the reason im searching for a different one, shiny prefarbly)
    I can infect the pokemon you wish to trade with pokerus for you .
    I do hope to get some nice feedback ^^ this is my first post here so thanks :-* <3

I have a Genesect available but I will only trade it for a Heracrossite. I don't know if you have a Heracrossite or if you do don't know if your willing to trade it. Another thing is that i'm almost always not available. Next time I will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday 28, 29 and 30 of March from 9pm to 2am.

My friend code is: 4012 - 4565 - 2182. If you are interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    I am interested i have hercronite and im willing to trade ^^ ill add ya cant wait for the trade :) do you want a heracross with pokerus aswell?

Taiji Dragon

I am interested i have hercronite and im willing to trade ^^ ill add ya cant wait for the trade :) do you want a heracross with pokerus aswell?

It's not necessary that you give me a heracross or pokerus since I have both. You can give me any pokemon you don't want as long as it has heracrossite. I'll message you later to give you details on the genesect you will be recieving and the date you'll recieve it.

Taiji Dragon

Hi again! I know you are looking for a Deoxys and also I happen to have one for trade. Are you interested? If yes I will trade it for either charizardite y or aggronite preferably aggronite.

Years
    Aggronite it is then ^^ send me the details on the deozys ^^

Update*: I own all Mega Evolution stones from pokemon y, excluding the ones promised to Tao Dragon, im willing to trade them for one of the abovementioned

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiji Dragon

Aggronite it is then ^^ send me the details on the deozys ^^

Update*: I own all Mega Evolution stones from pokemon y, excluding the ones promised to Tao Dragon, im willing to trade them for one of the abovementioned

Thanks Plasmadragonify for trading over Heracronite and Aggronite. It really helps with my mega stone collection.
    I hope you will enjoy Deoxys and Genesect as much as I enjoy your mega stones.

PS: If you are still interested in gaining your shinies you can always look around for available trades somewhere around quick trades you might find someone who is willing to trade what you need.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Right now I don't have available Shiny Charizard but I can give you Charizardite X with a Celebi for Meloetta

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2014
    I have a lvl 36 Shiny Charizard if you want to trade I`d like the lvl 15 Victini. Pm me if you`re interested

Years
    Sorry guys forgot to update but the charizrdite x and the shiny charizard were traded to me this morning by a friend.

Thanks Plasmadragonify for trading over Heracronite and Aggronite. It really helps with my mega stone collection.
    I hope you will enjoy Deoxys and Genesect as much as I enjoy your mega stones.

PS: If you are still interested in gaining your shinies you can always look around for available trades somewhere around quick trades you might find someone who is willing to trade what you need.

Thanks alot Tao Dragon, I thank you again for the trade and i will take care of your Genesect and Deoxys ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    Uh, hello! ^^; I have a shiny female Fraxure, and if you wouldn't mind, I'll trade it for a latios, shiny latias or shiny rayquaza?

I already own a shiny axew and Haxorus :S sorry do you own any other shinies? And if you really need one of the abovementionend shinies im sure we an work something out.

UsagiKurimu

Mimilop-chan~
    Years
    Sadly, I do not. TTwTT I'm breeding for some shiny pokemon, so I'm currently an EV/IV pokemon breeder. It would help a lot to get a different legendary than the ones I have, since most are shiny-locked, or people make silly requests on the GTS. (Probably because they don't know that the event pokemon aren't GTS tradeble), and the PSS trading isn't helpful if you don't know what to give. The biggest problem I have is having to give up my legendaries, which I've been searching for, for a loooong time. So depending on what you'd like, I can negotiate. I'm especially overwhelmed with other language pokemon, so I'm going to be Masuda Method breeding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back