• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want to Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    do your shinys have good ivs?

I have a shiny beldum 6iv and a shiny raikou 6iv

Almost all of my shinies are trained by me or their previous owners and have been maxed out to a certain extent which fits their moveset :) i try to only trade pokemon which are trained except a select few where i just didnt find the time to do so :) so yeah it depends which ones you are interested in

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Ah thats good :D btw i meant to say i was offering those two pokemon for something XD I guess I just forgot to keep typing or something...

I'm really interested in either one of your evees, Ampharos, or Ferrothorn if youre interested please message me :)

Years
    Are we still trading or..?

Haha sorry dude My timezone is europien so i was sleeping till now :) so yeah dude it is a little much for a shiny shaymin since it is hard to get since its near impossible :'D i managed to get one from my friend for my bday so im a little unsure what i should actually demand for it but since it has such sentimental value i would expect a little more :) but choose something else from the list if you wish :) im sure we can work something out

I have a victini to offer for your shiny shaymin and an arceus for you're shiny event genesect.

I already own a victini :) but sure im ready to trade the arceus for the genesect

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Haha sorry dude My timezone is europien so i was sleeping till now :) so yeah dude it is a little much for a shiny shaymin since it is hard to get since its near impossible :'D i managed to get one from my friend for my bday so im a little unsure what i should actually demand for it but since it has such sentimental value i would expect a little more :) but choose something else from the list if you wish :) im sure we can work something out

I already own a victini :) but sure im ready to trade the arceus for the genesect

Im ready too, but could you tell me the moveset and ivs pls?

also i really want a shiny shaymin, i can trade a keldeo, mesprit, lugia, or a shiny heatran lv 100,

not all together, only 1 for the shiny shaymin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back