• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: Arceus,Shaymin,Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet Vanity

From Stars To Galaxys Outshine
Years
  • These are my offers:
    -(Shiny) Celebi/ Limited Amount Left: 5
    The Celebi's are Clones through AR [obvious hack],but still great(: I have one for myself
    level 100 ^_^
    -Togepi(Female)
    -Rampardos
    -Empoleon
    -Kyogre
    -Flygon
    -Salamence
    -Entei
    -Ditto
    -Shuckle
    -Gamestop Event Jirachi[No Hack or Cheat]

Please message me or somthing. I would really like a Arceus,Mew, or Shaymin :l
    They can be cheated or whatever... But I would really like them Legit :P
    My most want is really just Arceus. But I'll take any of the others.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hiya, welcome to the Trade boards. ^__^ I highly suggest you check our the lovely Trade Corner Rules.

Hacked Pokémon are not allowed. Check the Glossary section.

To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon.
    Otherwise, use the Quick Trade Thread, which also is used for trade-back evolutions and transfers.

So first, no hacks. You may only offer the Shiny Celebi if its ID is 31121; otherwise, it is considered hacked/banned. Only ask for legit offers as well.

If you only desire the 3 Pokemon, use the Quick Trade. If you desire to have an actual shop of 10+ offers and 10+ wants, please resubmit the thread in accordance to the Rules. Sorry for any inconveniences. Thankies. :)

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back