• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted: DS Emulator

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
    It really depends on ur computers running speed. Try editing the No$gba emulaters configurations settings. Hope I helped :D

Years
    Personally, get No$GBA Player with No$Zoomer.

Next, go to Other > EXTRA > Deselect All Ex

For whatever reason, I get a stable 61 fps anywhere in the game with absolutely no slow downs whatsoever.

This is also with the hq2xs filter...

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    No$GBA [faster, leaner, cleaner, but I haven't gotten HG/SS to run on it] or DeSmuME [which might be ungodly slow, but feh, it runs HG/SS].
    If it crashed, redownload it, and try again. One of your settings might have been bad [this happens].

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    I TRIED DESUMUME AND IT WONT LET ME GO INTO MY MENU FETURE ANYMORE ANY ADVICE

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    I TRIED DESUMUME AND IT WONT LET ME GO INTO MY MENU FETURE ANYMORE ANY ADVICE

It might be because the save settings aren't set on "Auto". Either that or you might have got an old version of DeSmuME.

I'd have to say, DeSmuME is getting much more better than No$GBA, since it's an open source.

And what I've realized, is that Emulation does not rely on how fast your computer is. It's the graphical errors that lag it, not the speed of your computer. Maybe the Dolphin Emulator for the GameCube and Wii games might require a really good graphics card though.

Back