• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War of the Leaf Stones

Which is better?

• Vileplume

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Victreebel

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Exeggutor

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Shiftry

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    The Leaf Stone evolves 4 types of Pokemon; Vileplume, Victreebel, Exeggutor, and Shiftry. So, which one is better?

War of the Leaf Stones
    Vileplume, the purple poison flower?
    War of the Leaf Stones
    Victreebel, James's best friend?
    War of the Leaf Stones
    Exeggutor, the Grass/Psychic hybrid?
    War of the Leaf Stones
    Or Shifty, the grass ninja?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Shiftry looks, and in my opinion is, the coolest Leaf Stone evolution. The other three really don't have much going for them. :\

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I hate Leaf Stones.. I have like 15 of them from digging in the underground in Pt. Shards/Star Pieces instead, please?

Anyway, I feel all of them are pretty.. um.. useless, except Exeggutor. That big bad.. thingy in the sun is awwwwesome.

But then again, i'm not really a fan of grass types. >_<

Ayselipera

Hahaha... anywho I have to say Victreebel. I loved Bellsprout since that epsiode when Ash's Muk went against some girl's Bellsprout. Therefore I love Victreebel. :)

2nd. Shiftry
    3rd. Vileplume
    4th. Exeggutor

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Why doesn't Vilepleume get any love? ;_; Since it is the best looking, in my opinion, it wins. :3 Although, it's not that strong. xD So:

1. Vileplume, because of it's good design.
    2. Shiftry, because I had one on Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. xD
    3. Victreebell, beause it looks etter than Exeggutor. >_<
    4. Exeggutor, beause it looks so...ugh! :(

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I'll go for Vily too! I wuv how his flower looks like Venusaur's one XD
    2nd:Shiftry
    3rd:Victreebell
    4th Exeggutor

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm an Exeggcutor fan. People always love to pick on it for its design, but *shrugs* I like it.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I chose Victreebell. You have no idea how much victreebell helped me in defeating misty in pokemon leafgreen. Damn I lost to her like 10 times before I got a bellsprout. Then I trained it to a weepinbell. After I evolved it into a weepinbell I got a friend to give me a leaf stone and evolved it to victreebell and kicked that *****'s ass

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I guess... I like Vileplume the most since it's the most attractive of the bunch. The rest are kind of ugly, imo. :(

Wow I never realized just how few Pokemon evolve with the Leaf Stone though.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I like Victreebel the best of the options. I'm not a huge fan of grass Pokemon in general.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    SD Vic was a UU MONSTER. I'm not sure how it fares now, with more useful Grass-types in UU now, but of the choices, it's the most useful.

Shiftry has usefulness as well, but...it's mostly in Ubers. Grass/Dark is a BEAST combo there, knocking out both of the weather giants as well as all of the tier's Psychic-types.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Shiftry is always been the coolest for me. Victrebeel is the second, then Exeguttor, and the last's Vileplume. Vileplume is just.. ew. I've used it once and Victreebel proved to be better.

Back