• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warcraft 3

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    1) Triple posting is baaaaad.
    2) 7 AM or PM? What time zone?
    3) I got Frozen Throne. Crypt Fiend's Burrow is the best thing to happen in the game (well for the Undead anyway). Now the Zerg and Undead have even more similarites.
    4) I hate Night Elves! I can never beat Night Elves. Night Elves must suffer! (well except for Demon Hunters, they're OK...)
    5) There is no 5.
    6) Kodo Tag is the best custom campaign in any game EVER!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Shadow said:
    1) Triple posting is baaaaad.
    2) 7 AM or PM? What time zone?
    3) I got Frozen Throne. Crypt Fiend's Burrow is the best thing to happen in the game (well for the Undead anyway). Now the Zerg and Undead have even more similarites.
    4) I hate Night Elves! I can never beat Night Elves. Night Elves must suffer! (well except for Demon Hunters, they're OK...)
    5) There is no 5.
    6) Kodo Tag is the best custom campaign in any game EVER!

1) triple posting is just not allowed, not just bad ;p

2) how could I know...

3) Crypt Fiend burrow = well not too much use to waste gold and resources on that s.pit now

4) I thought all NE crumples to UD's hated Ghoul Rush O.o; archer < ghoul

5) I no longer have War3 because I had to uninstall it... blah >>;

6) Dota (do play the original, one made by Eul and Kegsta) > Kodo tag + whatever junk out there ^^

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    1) triple posting is just not allowed, not just bad ;p

2) how could I know...

3) Crypt Fiend burrow = well not too much use to waste gold and resources on that s.pit now

4) I thought all NE crumples to UD's hated Ghoul Rush O.o; archer < ghoul

5) I no longer have War3 because I had to uninstall it... blah >>;

6) Dota (do play the original, one made by Eul and Kegsta) > Kodo tag + whatever junk out there ^^
    1) Yesh

2) I have no idea

3) s.pit? meh I don't know much of this lingo >.<

4) 4 Archers and a Warden can take out 14 Ghouls and a Dreadlord (with Vampiric Aura). That's why I hate NE. Archers are way too strong for being the first non-hero unit.

5) Potatoes

6) I've seen that, haven't palyed it, and have no clue what it stands for.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Shadow said:
    1) Yesh

2) I have no idea

3) s.pit? meh I don't know much of this lingo >.<

4) 4 Archers and a Warden can take out 14 Ghouls and a Dreadlord (with Vampiric Aura). That's why I hate NE. Archers are way too strong for being the first non-hero unit.

5) Potatoes

6) I've seen that, haven't palyed it, and have no clue what it stands for.

3) aka sacrificial pit aka shades ^^; Plus they got so many new ways to detect invisibility now anyway >>;

4) tsk tsk... don't go against the warden and archers... go take out the lumbering wisp in the base (NE = lumber shortage because those wisps need to run and run around the trees for like a billion times just to get 1/4 of what a ghoul can get in a few seconds). No wood is no hunts, and that means only one melee ever for the NE army ^^ Plus I suggest taking dk with coil and uaura instead of slow freak vamp (who's better as a 2nd hero). Unholy aura + micro + crypt fiends = ubar!

6) Defense of the Ancients... play it for a week and your hero micro skill skyrockets! But only play the official, not the crappy Allstar unbalance crap

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    i give up...just forget about it....and sorry about the triple posting though....my compy wouldn't let me do the edit part for some reason...

WhiteAngel2

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2004
    omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq

Back