• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warcraft 3

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
  • I used to play WC3. I quit about a year ago. I don't have the expansion... :(

Here is a ss I took when I was battling for rank.

Warcraft 3

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • I never played starcraft before...........i know it must be good cuz blizzard made it but.......is it any good in ur guys opinions........rate it out of 10

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • i mean like wut's the gameplay like and such is it similar to wc3.....do u get heroes....or stuff like that......

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Starcraft is a realatively old game, so there aren't any heroes in it. Starcraft is a very good game if you like warcraft 3, but the zerg seem to be kind of uuberish...

BOO ya!?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Tendo said:
    I've read rumors about a StarCraft 3 in development, but other than that, I have no clue. I am looking forward to SC:Ghost though.
    and this rumor lasted for like at least 4 years... o.o; *kicks lazy Blizzard bum, even though he enver played SC before*

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • any way i just wanted to know if was any good or not.........the warcraft patch is coming out soon.......like maybe a day or two.....................I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GOBLIN TINKER :laugh:

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
  • ryrygt said:
    i mean like wut's the gameplay like and such is it similar to wc3.....do u get heroes....or stuff like that......

Omg! you have never played Starcraft? Darn i thought everyone has played that game. No biggie. Its like the best strategy game ever made. You must get this game. No two ways about it.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • hmmm on that note i guess i'll HAVE to check it out.......maybe i will....................................maybe i won't......depends

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
  • Yeah it should be like $15 or sumthing. Seriously though some websites offer it for free (hint hint). But Starcraft Ghost looks horrible. I mean come on. Starcraft FPS? I dont think so. Remember C&C Renegade? They took Command and Conquer (another great strat) and made an FPS out of it. It was so terrible. But, for the sake of Blizzard and Starcraft fans, IT BETTER BE GOOD

Back