• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WARNING: I'm a Noob

HagiruSato

Created Pokémon... by accident
Years
  • And proud of it, for the time being. LOL, I'm Hagiru Sato, obviously, as my name is somewhere up there, and I joined because... I dunno, PC just looks fun. I'm into ROM-hacking and currently making several private projects for RPG Maker 2003.

I'm looking for a PKMN battle system for R2K3, but no one seems to have any. Victory over simplicity; everyone's moved onto XP and abandoned 2K3.

Not so bad, if you didn't have to pay for XP. 2K3 offers simplicity while XP offers better structure.

So, I just came to swing by and introduce myself, because I have absolutely no experience in this forum and hope that I don't get chewed up like on my last one.

Over and out,

H. Sato

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Hagiru. :)

You'll be sure to gain some experience while you're here in the forum. :D We have a Game Development section as well as a Hacking section for all of you needs as well as maybe gathering all the advice and tools you need for your project. It's great that you managed to introduce yourself, though. It's a great way to share yourself to the members. :)

PC is actually fun. There's a lot to do while you're on your downtime from hacking and game designing. From game discussions to even debates about some of the hottest topics. You should give it a look when you have the chance. ;)

Anyways, I'm always around for any questions. ok! You have a great time here and I shall see ya around!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! A very friendly, if not the friendliest pokemon on the interwebz :P

I'm sure you'll get along fine here. Emulation is a VERY common subject here so you should fit riiiiiiiiiiiigggght in.

Well, i'll see you around. If you need help, just VM/PM me (I'll most likely respond to VM's, though).

Back