• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning! New Challenger Approaching!

Years
    Hi, I'm Fabi_ash (you can call me also Fabiano, it is my real name after all!).

Some moths ago I was searching for ROM hacking tutorials and I found this huge forum.
    I created an account in order to ask tips or give help to people who know less than me on this subject but I haven't made a single post up to now because I'm a little too shy ^_^"
    I work with a little team composed by me and 2-3 friends (the number changes every day) and I'm the scripter, the mapper, the spriter, the story writer and everything else (with the exception of the ASM hacker).
    My friends help me with the story. :D

We haven't chosen a name yet, but we always call it "The Game", so I think we will choose a name which begins with G (Pokémon GS should be perfect, it is an homage to Gold and Silver and it has the names of the two most important charachters in the game); it is about bad luck which links many stories and it is especially a social criticism full of irony, memes, stereotypes, popular characters, imprecations and profanity. A lot of it.
    Is it intersting? :)

See you in the Emulation sub-forums!

P.S.
    I'm Italian, so my English ins't perfect.
    If you find some errors, tell me, so I will improve my English. ;)

Antic.x.Fantasia

-Original D r o p o u t B o y;
    Years
    Hiya there~
    I'm new here too, and planned to dabble in Rom Hacking and the like.
    Maybe you could help meh sometime.
    Enjoy your stay here!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Fabiano is it? Well welcome to the community Fabiano, its nice to have more members around the community <3;Have fun with your ROM hacking too!

Oh and happy holidays~

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the pokecommunity forums Fabi_ash.Happy Holidays to you too.

Back