• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Warp pads don't work!

Years
    Hi, so basically, when an event is happening and the player passes over a warp pad it does nothing. Here is my script.

Spoiler:

Also, my var number is set to 4050 in advance map, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Hello baz.leonard! So, I did a bit of research for your issue and I found that you'll need a warp command after your setflag, you can't just pass a door or warp spot like normal.

This will look something like:

Spoiler:

mapbank and number is the map you want to go to, and x and y is where you want to teleport to. In the case of a door, by the door, in case of a warp spot, by the warp. If you wanted to continue the script there, you would then add a level script to continue where you left off.

A few other remarks:
    1. You forgot to add a lock. Whatever you lock you must release.
    2. You should probably use lockall. This will make the event focused on you and your mom, no one else will more, if you have anyone.
    3. Var number stops the script from ever happening again. However, since you have this at the beginning:

Spoiler:

You are simply telling the script to never repeat anyway.

The script otherwise looks fairly solid, at least from my view point. Try those changes and let us know what happens. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and good luck!

Back