• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warp tile trouble.

BROK3NxPOKEMON

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
    Hi guys o/ new hacker here hoping you can help clear up a problem im having.. warp tiles -__-

iv currently remapped a portion of diglett cave and although my warp into the cave works fine, warping out does not work.. yes it is set to to the correct warp address, iv tried everything i can think of, even checked another portion of the caves original design to see how its supposed to be.. everything is identical, except of course where i want it to warp too.. all help appreciated, thanks in advance guys

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    "hacker" confuses me, are you trying to make a ROM Hack? Or RMXP?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Hi guys o/ new hacker here hoping you can help clear up a problem im having.. warp tiles -__-

iv currently remapped a portion of diglett cave and although my warp into the cave works fine, warping out does not work.. yes it is set to to the correct warp address, iv tried everything i can think of, even checked another portion of the caves original design to see how its supposed to be.. everything is identical, except of course where i want it to warp too.. all help appreciated, thanks in advance guys

If you're making a ROM hack you need to place a specific terrain block in this warp, if I'm right it is the last block in the first line of the second tileset. It needs a block with an in-game down arrow to make the warp work. Take a look at the map in a clean ROM and see the warp terrain is a different index from all visually same terrain blocks.

Back