• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior Cats Fanclub

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Ooops forgot, theyre prob kit for 1 chapter, what do you think?

And now, for the club:

Choose your own warrior name (or paw or kit) right now it is "undetermined" on the roster since i need the nicknames ;p

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I like Honeypaw, Dawnpaw, Snowpaw, Flamepaw, and Icepaw. But I don't mind any name, as long as it's not something like 'Rockpaw' or 'Loudpaw'.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh...then I'll be...Snowpelt! ^_^

LOL, we should seriously start talking more about Warriors...or else this thread will be moved to some kind of Other RP discussion forum!

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Lol not everything has to be discussion questions, its a fanclub so any kind of project or discussion warrior related counts (such as choosing names, n discussing a warriors roleplay)

And for the rp, how about this:

Presented to you by Warrior Cats Fanclub:

SIGNUPS ARE STILL OPEN

WARRIORS: BATTLE OF CLANS

Many moons ago, four great Clans ruled the forest. They were ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan.
    Each Clan had brave warriors that would defend their Clan, and they all had a leader, one for which Clan, that ruled over them.
    ThunderClan lived in the part of the forest with the most trees; they stalked their prey, hidden in the undergrowth. RiverClan lived near the water; they learned to feed on fish and their underwater skills were the best of all the other Clans. WindClan preferred the open moorlands.
    They were light and speedy, hunting rabbits over the hills.
    And finally, there was ShadowClan, who lived up north in the marshes.
    Their territory was hidden in the tall pines.
    The Clans were ruled by the one Clan that lived in the stars, high above Silverpelt: StarClan.
    For many moons, the Clans lived in peace with one another.
    Until the Twolegs came.

They brought their monsters, teared down the trees, rolled over the plants, and built a Thunderpath over the whole forest.
    The four Clans had no choice but to leave the forest, and they journeyed to find a new home. After many trials, they finally found a lake, where they chose to stay. They found peace once more, and have been leading comfortable lives near the lake, where no more evil disturbances provoked them.

But all that is about to change.

Plot

The first sign of their presence was the body of a dead cat. At first, the Clans thought that it had been killed by a fox or a badger, or perhaps even a rogue. But there were wrong.
    More and more bodies were found, slashed or bitten to death. Whoever or whatever that was doing it was also stealing their prey: all four Clans have noticed that their fresh-kill pile grew smaller and smaller every day. Soon, they no longer had enough to feed their Clan.
    They grew hungrier and hungrier with each passing day. A few cats had even starved to death. Only RiverClan has managed to stay strong, perhaps because of the fish in their lake. But even that supply will not last long, as now all the other Clans are trying to catch their fish as well.

The Clans were desperate. They would fall into starvation and die. Now cats fought among themselves just to have the few scrapes of food they had left. Cats died, and the number of warriors left in each Clan was diminished greatly. The warrior code was long forgotten: only those few that still believed in it could still cling desperately to life.
    The leaders took things into consideration: they would have to leave the lake and find another home, as they had before. They were prepared to leave when it happened.

They decided to strike.

They had fangs that sunk into the throats of their enemies. They had sharp claws that ripped at their flesh. Their long, ragged fur was gleaming in blood. And they were massive.
    Yes, their enemies were no other than: wolves.

And so the Clans regained their fighting spirit, and, with all of their force combined, they managed repel their attackers. However, they would not last for long. So, the Clans did the only thing they could do.
    They declared open war.

Rules

Basic pokecommunity rules apply.
    No godmodding or bunnying, unless you have permission.
    Keep it around pg-13, 16+, since it will include violence.
    Respect the owner and co-owners' decisions.
    Reserving will only count for 48 hours.
    Don't make yourself a warrior or any major decisions without approval of a owner, co-owner.
    Be active, inactivity for over a week will result in being kicked out of the RP, of course if you have a reason, contact one of the owners, who will accept just about any good reason.​

Important:

This RP will be both chapter based, and active, meaning chapters are only to get you started, from there on you may twist the story line and plot for your character however you like it.
    Post your sign ups in the OOC thread!

Name: (Starclan will decide your name, give the first letter of your first name, and/or of your last name) (if you do both, you have more chance of a game you like)
    Appearance: (Size, Fur, Claws, Eyes, tail etc) About a paragraph
    Personality: (Remember to include what they think of the warrior code etc.)
    History: (Optional, anything special happen at your birth or while being a kit?)
    Rp Sample:

Special Thanks to Neiko Star

Anything missing? and what font did u use?

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hmmm....why don't you try making the title bigger? I imagined it like, huge. And as for the font...well, normally I use Comic Sans MS, but at that time I think I used Times New Roman...but I don't mind any font.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sure! I'm not rushing you though, take all the time you want. ^^

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I don't think that's Comic Sans MS. But anyway, it's fine. I guess we can post the RP now.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Meh the font u used is really great :(

And that was times new roman, i tried comic sans in a preview and it didn't work either. ;/

I tried a new font, how about that? I just wanna get it right xD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Er.. if you guys don't like declining people, I can do that... I am cold and heartless like that..

Umm yeah.. someone else choosing the name would be better, a randomizer? May I see that randomizer?

ShadowDragon~

Years
    The rp is up, and as someone said to me, its better to let them choose their own names, since their names are connected with the appearance and or personality

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    My profile is up. ^^ Eh, not original at all...Snowpaw again. XD It's always Snowpaw, Silverpaw, Icepaw, Honeypaw or Dawnpaw...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Ahhhhhh! I was banned until now (from going on the internet). What's the current topic? I am actually quite sad I was banned. I really missed this place and life got quite boring when there's nothing to do.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Yup, we can start it this very weekend, since its unusual to have 10 kits become apprentices at the same time xD so we can do it wiht us 3 right now and later add one more people if they apply? And ur the co-owner and u basically have as much if not more power as me so u dont have to ask me anything xD

and im still working on my SU which i will do later but what about this for chapter 1:

Chapter 1

Short post required, more posts if wanted (sub plots)

Thunderclan camp: A camp in the middle of the forest north of the lake, it is the day for you to become an apprentice.

Required: Make a post about your final day(s) in the nursery, and Firestar calling you up, if you don't remember the words to starclan, just end your post there and ill do the ceremony, if you know it you can post it. In the OOC thread you choose the queen who kitted you, and if other people choose it, they will be your denmates. You can bunny with permission or develop posts together. The available queens will be listed in the OOC thread, plus the available mentors or warrior w/e

Other things available: Nothing up to this point, tough if you want you can lengthen your posts to have a little escapede as a kit, it has no limited length and you can make any sub-plots.

The list of cats in the clan will be posted in the OOC thread.

This won't be the final thing, just basic information, u can change anything u want, its basically ur rp xD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Yo, Ima sign-up, but if it is alright, would I be able to play maybe a different role than a kit?

Back