• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warrior Cats Fanclub

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Hello, this is a fanclub for Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats

Information, my way :p :

History:

Many moons ago the forest was wild and full with rogues. One night there was a big fight and most of the cats died. The died cats became part of the stars and became "Starclan" The clan that all the cats respect and worship (dead cats go there) They spoke out to four cats; thunder, wind, river, and shadow. "Unite or Die" So four clans were formed; thunderclan, adept at hunting in trees and undergrowth. Riverclan; sturdy, live near rivers, they are good at fishing. Shadowclan; a clan in the darkness; some call it evil. They hunt in the marshes, and pine trees. Finally Windclan; tiny and swift; they hunt rabbits and eagles on the moors. These clans inhabited "the forest".

When machines came and destroyed the forest the clans moved to "the lake" across the country, where they established borders, and still live.

Summary:

Warrior cats has a couple of series about wild cats' life, and they have their own way of living. They consist of clans, which have a leader with nine lifes, a deputy, elders, warriors, apprentices, queens, and kits. They have border fights with other clans of cats, and chase out rogues. The warriors have to hunt for their elders and kits, and have to withstand harsh winters and hot summers.

Books:

Series 1:
    Into the Wild, Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, Rising storm, A Dangerous Path, The Darkest Hour - Completed

Series 2:
    Midnight, Moonrise, Dawn, Starlight, Twilight, Sunset - Completed

Series 3:
    The Sight, Dark river, Outcast, Eclipse, Long Shadows -Not Completed

Manga:
    The Lost Warrior, Warrior's Refuge, Warrior's Return, Rise of Scourge, Tigerstar and Sasha, Tigerstar and Sasha: Escape from the Forest - Not Completed

Super Edition:
    Firestar's Quest

Guides:
    Secrets of the Clans, Cats of the Clans

Roster: (up to now, only two clans)

Info: If you break any pokecommunity rules you will be reduced to a rogue and have to start over, do this again you become banished.

Thunderclan:

Leader: BlazingStar
    Deputy:
    Warriors:
    Apprentices:
    Kits: Fuzzykit
    Elders (inactive):
    Rogues (second chance):
    Banished:

Riverclan:

Leader:
    Deputy:
    Warriors:
    Apprentices:
    Kits :
    Elders (inactive):
    Rogues (sec chance):
    Banished (ban):

Undetermined: Itachi Senpai, Saphira's Rider, ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ, gigabyte8877, neiko star
    Rules:

Basic Pokecommunity rules apply
    If you wanna co-own you must post your previous experiences, if new, ill give you a trial
    If you wanna be a member you must state your clan

Discussion Topics:

Red: Major
    Crossed Out: Covered

What is your favorite character?
    What is your least favorite character?
    Which book is the best?
    Which book is the worst?
    Best Cat couples
    What do you think will happen after Long Shadows?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lol, this looks cool, where can I find the series?
    I would like to be Deputy of the ThunderClan :classic:

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Sure you can join, i guess you have to buy the novels, and discussion topics:

Least favorite Character:

Squirelflight- before the third series

Back then she was the most annoying cat ever. I hated it how she didnt trust brambleclaw and everything

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    OMG I want to join, I love those books.. Right Now im on Firestars Quest.. Near Finisheed--Pg. 345 :)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, DEFINITELY Squirrelpaw/flight. Not only is she annoying, she looks annoying, and she has an awful and annoying name. I mean, seriously. Squirrelflight?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Mmm, I don't know. I usually can't decide when it comes to book characters. I like Firestar, but he became really boring in the second series. I like Sandstorm, but she's not very interesting. I like Feathertail, but she isn't too important.

I think nearly all the cats are the same to me.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Yeah thats true, most of them are pretty cool. I like firestar because of the action in the first series.

Now other topic: Favorite Book, Least Favorite Book:

Favorite: Eclipse, i like the big clan war
    Least: Hard to say, probably one in the second series

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I can't believe I'm so late. Can I join? I would love to be deputy to you Draco. Deputy of ThunderClan please? I have only read the first book because I cannot find Fire and Ice anywhere. It is always out of stock. So annoying. I will get it though. Favourite character:

Firestar: You are Firestar, your courage and bravery burns like fire within your heart. You don't mind breaking rules, if only for a good cause. You strive to prove yourself to others and don't always fit in. Things you did in your past always haunt you, but you usually turn out on top.

In my sig it says Fireheart but that is because it is so old.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Alrighty :P

new topic?

Suppose a group of wild cats like that really existed, where do you think they would live?

Hmm i'd say middle-north europe, as it can get super dry and snow, maybe somewhere in middle america

Notice: People who have went up for co-owner, you will have a normal clan spot unless you prove to me that ur a good co-owner, i know saph is, but others, start making topics or something please, and tell ur friends XD this club is waayy too small

@Saphira's Rider: I actually started at the second series, but then i ordered the first series and part of the third series all at once from amazon xD

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    Alrighty :P

new topic?

Suppose a group of wild cats like that really existed, where do you think they would live?

Hmm i'd say middle-north europe, as it can get super dry and snow, maybe somewhere in middle america

Find some woods around south east England (where I live :p) and that is where ThunderClan would be, lol. It is perfect. How about nicknames for ourselves here, like Firestart or Lionheart (yes, he is dead but it is an example) I really, really dislike Tigerclaw. He accused Ravenpaw of betrayel (spelling).

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I don't know about my favorite book, but my least favorite...uh....I don't know that either. XD

I really like the nickname idea. ^^

Circuit

Years
    As shown by the personalitiy test, I'll be Firestar/heart.

EDIT: Are there second and third series as well?

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yes. The second series is called 'The New Prophecy' and the third one is 'Power of Three'.

ShadowDragon~

Years
    Where is that personality test? Ill make it a requirement to see who is who xD or should we make our own names? or should we use the name maker on the website?

Back