• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was 9/11 an inside job?

BlueScizor

Splicer
    Years
    I don't think the government planned it, but it was the governments fault for shooting down an civilian plane, (on a separate occasion)

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    If they wanted, they could debunk loads of theories by releasing a short video of what did happen at the Pentagon, but they choose not to because its "top secret" how many secrets would actually get out by releasing a video of the OUTSIDE of the pentagon taken nearly 10 years ago?

Insurance is hard to gather proof on, financial records of the government aren't open to the public so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

In regards to thermite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=henRQymtt5M check out related videos if you wish for videos of it actually melting through the tower.

The problem with film for the outside of the pentagon is that it would all be facing outward and down, and by the time it saw the plane, it would be in the midst of an explosion. Who in their right mind aims a security camera at the sky?

If you have no proof that they pulled out a new insurance policy merely days before the attack, then why use it as evidence in the first place?

Finally, I think you deserve to see some real thermite reactions. The first one is 1000 lbs of thermite being used to melt an SUV in half. While it does actually destroy the SUV, you will notice that it neither produces a strong explosion nor destroys much of the surrounding area. The video you linked claimed that the thermite was being used as a heavy explosive, in the same sense as dynamite or other demolition explosives. This could not be the case, since the reason thermite can be used as rocket fuel is because, instead of creating a concussive blast, it produces a steady, sustained reaction that the rocket forces through a small bottleneck to produce tremendous force. That's why dynamite is not a rocket fuel. The second video is the first part of the mythbusters episode where they show a replica of the Hindenburg going up in flames, after being coated in thermite. In that example, it still does not produce a concussive explosion, and merely results in a rapid burning on the materials on and inside the model.

Thermite is not a material used in controlled demolitions, because it is too unstable, and its use in the relatively uncontrolled environment of a demolition presents far more problems than it solved.

Also, I think your thermite "evidence" deserves an informed link, full of links not only to the original source of the evidence you linked, but also to links and evidence that debunk every single one of that source's claims.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

And suddenly it was clear that you have no idea of what you're talking about. Even people believing in an inside job would argue with that.

I think you missed the point that my post was clearly sarcastic.

Back