• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Was anyone else's first game Pokemon Yellow?

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
    I've been looking through some old games, and I ended up buying some more. I got a reproduction of Crystal, and while I haven't played it, I'm excited to.

I've also been thinking back to the first time I played Pokemon, about ten years ago. FireRed and Emerald had already been released back then, but I was still playing Yellow. I played the heck out of that thing! I had so many different save files, and always chose the name of Pikachu to be Rose.

Did anyone else remember playing Pokemon Yellow as their first game?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yellow was my first Pokemon game too. Was even one of my first video games ever.

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
    Same here! I was pretty young when I played it, so it was really fun to experience.

Back