• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: WAS MADE FUN OF!!!!!!!!!! POKÉCOMMUNITY BLAMED ME INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • YOU GUYS BANNED ME FOR *NO REASON* AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE MADE FUN OF ME!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!! AND YOU GUYS TAKE IT OUT ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKING FUN OF MY RESHIRAM MARRIAGE I PRETEND TO HAVE AND I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU SAY I'M AT FAULT!!!!!!!!!! NO I AM *NOT*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BEING MADE FUN OF BECAUSE OF MY RESHIRAM ATTRACTION AND YOU SAY I WAS BULLYING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BAN ME WHEN THAT GUY MADE FUN OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND LIKE YOU BANNED ME FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *KNOW* YOU'RE TRYING TO WEEDLE ME OUT OF HERE BECAUSE OF MY POKÉPHILIA AND MY "RESHIRAM LOVE"!!!!!!!!! I AM STARTING TO THINK THIS IS *NOT* A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAMING THE PERSON WHO WAS BEING MADE FUN OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SAYING HE (ME) WAS AT FAULT WHEN I WAS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL SEEM TO BE STARTING FOLLOWING THE *SAME* PATH OF MAKING FUN OF MY RESHIRAM LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME KNOW AND WANT TO MAKE FUN OF WHAT I LIKE??????????? WHY DOES *EVERYBODY* START FOLLOWING THAT PATH???????????????? I *DEMAND* SOMETHING FOR ALL MY INCONVIENIENCE YOU'VE CAUSED!!!!!! PEOPLE *BETTER* START DRAWING ME RESHIRAM & MOLTRES PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Zet, you are not helping here.

Justin, as has been said before, PM a member of the higher staff team to discuss your banning or infractions.

//

There are none online right now, rest assured when someone is online they will contact you.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As said above, PM me or another hstaff about it, and have some patience about it. You have been told over and over again to not make threads here to complain about any infractions or bans. Perhaps it is time to pay attention to that advice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back