• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Was your music taste different when you were younger?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    I used to think Techno was the shiz, actually :P
    But I think that my taste hasn't changed so much as the way that I listen to music. I can't really describe it but in a nutshell, I pick out the finer details of music more now than I did when I was a kid, when the only thing I would hear would be the lead vocals and guitar solos.

Years
    Well, not really. I used to sorta be into Pop, but im not that much into it anymore, considering that some Pop singers arent top anymore...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I used to listen to Metal/Heavy Rock and all **** like that. Now i understand that that was all **** and moved onto hiphop/rnb/pop/rap XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    my music taste hasn't changed at all really other than now I listen to piano music to improve my piano skills. I still listen to rock, punk, hardcore, post-hardcore, metalcore, Metal, Heavy Metal etc.

:t354:TG

Back