• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup?

pokewhore

Working in Downtown Goldrenrod
Years
  • Hey, I'm pokewhore!

I noticed this site when I was searching for cool Pokemon Roms, and I came across Shiny Gold (Which Is amazing I must say!). Well anyway, I want to become pretty active around here and meet all of you (probably won't, but what the hey!).

Anyway, I really want to learn how to hack Roms and stuff, so I can create my own and share them with all of you! I have so many ideas, but I just don't know how to create them! ^_^

Well, my favorite Pokemon (by far) is Squirtle with Pidgeot in second and Jolteon in third!

I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll just quit while I'm ahead!

Thanks!
    ~Pokewhore

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hi pokewhore, welcome to PC. When I first came here I just searched "Pokemon Forums" and this was at the top so then I looked and this place is very lively so I joined and now i'm a happy camper, lol. :)

pokewhore

Years
  • Hi pokewhore, welcome to PC. When I first came here I just searched "Pokemon Forums" and this was at the top so then I looked and this place is very lively so I joined and now i'm a happy camper, lol. :)

Cool. I've looked at the emulator section so far, and it's amazing at what some people can do.

ICE-X

Pokemon Frozen Glory creator
    Years
  • Yo

Welcome to the PC, if you have any questions about ROM hacking just PM me and I'll help you out. Anyways read the rules and have fun. I like your username btw.

pokewhore

Years
  • Welcome to the PC, if you have any questions about ROM hacking just PM me and I'll help you out. Anyways read the rules and have fun. I like your username btw.

Thanks! I like it a lot as well.

And about the help, I PM'ed you! Thanks!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Hey poke! I don't know how to hack and how to make these roms but with the help here, I'm sure that you'll be able to get and make some of the best ones here. Also, if you haven't done so already, please read the rules and the FAQ at the top on your taskbar. Have fun here!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Im sure with a bit of experience you will be on your way to making some of the best hacks on the site or even working as part of a team to do a whole revamp of a game. Well as long as you stick to the rules i should see you around.

PS: Whats with the name?

pokewhore

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Im sure with a bit of experience you will be on your way to making some of the best hacks on the site or even working as part of a team to do a whole revamp of a game. Well as long as you stick to the rules i should see you around.

PS: Whats with the name?

As in attention-whore. But instead, I love Pokemon =].

Idk lol, I couldn't think of anything else.

Back