• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still have a Marshtomp on my Ruby. I'll evolve it into a Swampert.... eventually.

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
Years

My favorite pokemon is either Umbreon or Metagross
I used to have the most time on my hands when I was younger, and since Umbreon/Espeon took the most time to get during the gbc years, I used to level up eevee's into Umbreon/Espeons for my friends
good times

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
4. All hail Salamence! I love him since Ruby was me first game! Skarmory falls second with Sceptile close second (3rd)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Totodile: My favorite Starter. It was my first Pokemon, and my first level 100. I love it so much. <3
Espeon: My favorite Eeveelution. Thanks to this guys, I self-taught myself how to draw at least... decently? XD;
Bellossom: I honestly don't have much of a reason why it's one of my top three favorites. However, I guess it's because of when I needed a new member for my team in Silver, and after picking Bellossom, I fell in love with it.

:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mew is still the only Pokemon that can learn any TM and such, right? I don't think even Arceus can do that. :U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I've actually kept a Crobat for my team. Perhaps I should sometime?

Back