• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I was with my dad so no one was bugging me.

Nearly finished with X-Files season 6, too. We just started watching it Friday. And I really wish someone else in Phantasia could be a healer because I don't really care for Mint (Cress can self-heal, but that's besides the point).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

こんばんは、 ポケコミュニティ。 げんきですか。

Hai, gaiz. How's everyone tonight? =3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

I WISH THERE WAS A NIGHT WHERE EVERYONE IS BACK TO WOFZ! :(
    Too bad its just a dream. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

There are certain people I wouldn't like back here, to be honest. And some people can't return due to being banned.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeed. Though the same can be said for those that we want back.

/was going to say something was official... but forgot what it was.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, I was nominated to attend some sort of convention regarding medicine. That is most definitely official.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oooouh, that's awesome~ :D

/talking to her Dad about her proposal paper, since he was the one that gave her the idea, yayz.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Of course, whether or not I wanna take part in it... ^^; /and I've only been at this school for one quarter, too

Considering a theme change as well, though I have no clue what I'd like to do coding-wise and w/e.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure taking part it in would look good on your record~

My avatar may be changing every few days, but this signature will be staying for a bit longer. <3 At least until December.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

'Tis true.

I'd just change my avvie, but unless I use Otonashi there's no point in keeping his harem in my sig.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

:D

haha. xD; Weeeellll, maybe change your signature to one character ruby and then change your avatar to whatever? /doesn't even bother having a full theme anymore. just whatever she feels like it. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I was thinking more along the lines of Maka or somethin' That could always work~

Oh yeah, today in Forensics I had to make up a name, so of course I didn't make up a name and put "Gray Fullbuster". Then, under "Officer on Duty" (although she didn't ask for it, but the people at my table did it anyways) I put "Juvia Loxar". ...Poor Gray.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDD I suggested Ruby because you have 200+ fanart of him by the same artist, but Maka works too~

Pffffft. XDDDD niiiiice, one~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's nice to try something else, though~ And there are plenty artists on Pixiv who draw the same person.

I can't wait for tomorrow :D /loves Forensics

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye, I know. I was just suggesting the first person from the top of my head that I know you have multiple fanarts of the same person, that's all.

/can wait until tomorrow. has a speech.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Right now I'm seeing Natsu x Lisanna fanart pop up. /rage

I prefer the Natsu x Gray fanart, tyvm. Gajeel x Levy fanart is good too.

Good luck with that~ I suck at speaking in front of people, but...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDD; /patpat

Well, I managed to have gotten an A- despite me wanting to throw my speech out the window last time, so I have a bit more confidence for this speech. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Of course rather than go to Soul Eater first I stick with my pride and joy. I'm thinking of doing a Loke (maybe Loke x Lucy, which is OK, though I still prefer Natsu x Lucy) theme now.

Yay~ Then you'll definitely do well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just sticking with my Red signature and (for now) Lyzerg avatar. |D It's too much of a hassle trying to figure out what type of signature I want that's Red related until December.

I hope~ I need to write the speech though. :B Should be easy, since the teacher said it'll prolly be a lot like our other speech.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OK maybe I'll go with Natsu instead. Some of this fanart of him (and, in some cases, her, which pleases me greatly) is pretty damn good.

I still need to do that PowerPoint, as well as get a song that works for cliques.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back